i league round 4- first match from Aizawl broadcast for Indian audience

1235»

Comments

• deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Ashley is such a sore looser I-League: Ashley Westwood – Mumbai FC are just a bad team https://t.co/CvD0dpbKsN https://t.co/eYQXuF02i1
    BrainFallINDIAsamiam
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    How is he a sore loser? "Today having gone two goals down and not scoring, you really don't deserve anything from the game. We didn't deserve to win today."

"There are no excuses. We didn't prepare very well yesterday, lots of things went wrong. A lot of people in the club have to have a look at themselves. We can't excuse the two goals we conceded and can't excuse that we couldn't score"

He knows what happened. First goal was honestly lucky for Mumbai and the second one was a comedic error but the keeper apparently had lights in his eye (not the best excuse). 2 goals down in less than 15 minutes, away from home, and on artificial turf, and you will start to be nervy and overdo things.
    atuljg
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2975 Points
    Credit to Mumbai fc, they played well in the first half. It's evident we can't give a start to Alwyn, he doesn't have pedigree to play in midfield. It was very bad game for BFC. It ended the unbeaten run of BFC. 
    samiam
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Alwyn George is a shit player, why did BFC signed him and more importantly why are they playing him? Hope he plays as well against EB :D
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    East Bengal game versus Bengaluru FC shifted to a 4pm Kick off at Barasat
    munna219777
  • Alwyn was such a great talent. I remember how he was the star of India U-22 team during U-22 Asian Cup qualifiers under Arthur Papas.

Unprofessionalism, lack of hunger, attitude and some other factors have contributed to his current mess.

I still believe he has the potential to grow as a good player.

Reminds me of jeje's journey so far. Highly revered when he came on the scene, fell from grace due to attitude , now working his way to the top again.

Deb_BanNagendra
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Its not like Alwyn walked into the line-up.. there could be only two reasons.. one where coach saw some hunger and talent in the player during the training which is worth giving a chance or would have underestimated MFC and thought alwyn could be given a chance against a weaker opponent..

Anyway one off match cant decide fate of a player.. but definitely he doesn't look like a guy who will knock doors for NT any soon
    BrainFallINDIA
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    edited January 2016
    FT: Lajongfc 1-0 Salgaocar fc
    SFC's 4th straight defeat 
    Lajong's first win
    Fabio scored the sole goal of the match
    deepakcspartamunna219777shibier
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Salgaocar seems determined to ape Bharat FC . Somebody please create a thread for this round of matches. I would like to see how BFC bounce back