round five- when MB is forced to showcase their bench & Shaan dominates indian football

Comments

• EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Live streaming link anyone?
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4030 Points
    http://cdn7.crichd.in/ten-action-live-streaming

Try this and see it works or not. Not working for me. 
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    Bengaluru has won a big match. 
    deepakc
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    They also dominated the match....EB side doesn't have the legs to seriously mount a title challenge.....mfc/mb/bfc will fight it out What a crowd though....if I discount fatorda the crowds have been fantastic this time everywhere
    atuljgmunna219777
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    Mumbai FC are winning at home but I won't consider them as contenders unless they win away as well. 
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Meanwhile Sony gives MB the lead with 40 minutes gone
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    EB vs BFC

A scrappy win for BFC imo but a very important one. BFC was always aiming for a draw against EB away from home. But today, EB was unlucky not to draw/win the match (Jairu's chance and few more here and there). One thing needs to be said BFC defense is really good. But same cant be said about BFC attack. I felt today they were not able to create much chances except the starting of 2nd half when BFC completely dominated. But then again, BFC was looking for a point always and onus was on EB to win. About EB, Dong seem to more of local league player and not cut out for I-league. Except few sparks Dong was kept in check by Mawia. Ranty needs to more clinical. And Jairu, except his work ethics he does not provide much in terms of creativity. EB needs to improve a lot in terms of attack to mount a title challenge. Most of the time, it felt EB was bit slow in attack or build in attack. 

Early days but BFC has taken good steps towards the title. EB needs to step up and quick to turn around the things.
    atuljgdeepakcspartasanvedjadhavmunna219777
  • After seeing the top title contenders - BFC, MB and EB, its beyond doubt that Bagan has a the best bench strength (not in defence); even if they concede couple of goals, they can pump in three! Problem is their big talking coach - his side is only playing long ball and opponents who plays only for a draw(MFC,Aizwal), would easily snatch points from them - especially in smaller grounds like Barasat.

EB is a better team than BFC; however in today's match Biswajit's inexperience as a coach in big matches showed. The changes that he made was baffling! Why did he keep Md. Rafique for the entire duration, when this guy did nothing? Regarding Dong, I had said people who were jumping after his CFL performance would be in for huge disappointment -  and he has gone from bad to worse with every game. Railway FC and BFC are not same!

Am surprised with the preparation of Westwood. He had built the team couple of years back and he seemed to have been very focus about his job for the first 2 years. Don't see that grit and preparedness in him - atleast what I saw today. Seems his honeymoon with Indian football is over - and he seemed to work from a comfort zone.
    atuljgdeepakcgaffertapereddevil87munna219777goalkeepar