2015-16 I-League Round 17: Will the Blues reign Supreme Again?

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    You talking about the Rainbow FC guy Malik?
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9952 Points
    I wholeheartedly support the idea of the walkout. Fans do not have much means to show their displeasure of club's policies. This is one such way, doing gandhigiri instead of ransacking the club tent. And if they would just bocott the match, their action (or the lack of it) would not be noticed.

Bishu's resignation (or shall I say ouster) has unearthed a can of whole lot of worms in the club. It is unprecedented the way some senior players ganged up against him. It is very difficult working in such an atmosphere. The fans must step in peacefully in such a scenario.
    EastBengalPridedeepakc
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    East Bengal did try out a few local boys this season out of them Samad had made it to the first team and Ruidas you can say would be a regular feature going forward. To think of it, Samad was playing CFL 3rd division last year and has played a few ileague matches this year, been quite a journey for the young lad. He is a talented guy but definitely needs to work on his defensive skills just like Bheke. 

What EB needs is to shed the baggage we have been carrying, most of them for a few years now, Saumik Dey Hermanjot Singh Khabra Deepak Mondal Abhra Mandal Gurwinder Singh Mama Shehnaz Singh Bello Rassaq Bernard Mendy Rehenesh. 

deepakc
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29608 Points
    Agree with you about shedding the baggage. But I would not consider Shehnaz and Rehenesh as 'baggage', however badly they might have played this year. They have joined East Bengal this season. And I would definitely include Mehtab in this list. For the last few years, his only contribution has been getting yellow cards for harsh challenges and ballooning the ball in the air whenever he receives it (apart from regularly giving bites to the media). But with Morgan returning not very sure this would take place. Also choice of foreigners would be crucial. Need some good signings for the striker and defender position. The choice of the fourth foreigner has been plaguing EB for the last two years. We do not need any more of players like Bertos and Mendy.
    deepakc
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    The thing that I like about BFC is how the players grow there..And not just technically but also physically..
    Yesterday I was looking at Len.. Its nice how he has bulked up.. Looks a proper football physique
    He was so skinny at Lajong and EB
    Deb_BanthebeautifulgameBrainFallINDIAreddevil87sanvedjadhavkartik91sparta
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    @sam Its Koushik Sarkar.. Made his national team debut also

Sanjoy and Biswajit is same in some things.. Scared to try new youngsters.
    Robinson Singh was impressive in practice all season.. But never got a game under Sanjoy Sen
    samdeepakckartik91
    I think Koushik and Babu needs to be slowly blodded in. A few CFL matches and subs in iLeague and Fed Cup to start with. EB will be forced to field Koushik next season anyways due to the U-22 criteria.
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29608 Points
    Prohlad Roy played superbly in the CFL, both last time and this year but didn't get a look in.
    indianFootballFandeepakc
    We dont really need another winger. A far sighted coach would have actually loaned Prohlad out to a Mohameddan for second division league so he could get some playing time. Last year Armando threw out Prohlad because of a serious breach of discipline during mid season break (he was playing khep)
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    EB.....I think last won NFL in 2003-04, that makes 12 year without crown. So any walk out should be after 12 m..I think.
    munna219777deepakckartik91