Indian Football Transfer News 2016-17, Rumours, Gossips, Signings, ISL 2016

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29708 Points
    Minerva has also signed 3star club attacking midfielder Victor amboi (Nigerian), Thai premier league regular Liberian CB Abu Bokai and Ivorian striker Lago bei
    bengalurufcNagendradeepakcEastBengalPrideCarbon_14munna219777kartik91
  • red_devilred_devil kolkata2468 Points
    I have never supported KBFC signing Chopra...besides, seriously are we comparing performance in some Guami league with a foreigner heavy league like ISL? 
    goalkeepar
    Luciano Subrosa Conformed by FC Goa.
    amirsid123Deb_Banjees_josedeepakccoolgaganCarbon_14sanvedjadhavmunna219777kartik91
  • amirsid123amirsid123 mumbai246 Points
    Reinaldo , Lucio, and now Luciano Sabrosa
    Probably Dudu next
    Crappy signings by FC Goa
    goalkeeparCarbon_14sanvedjadhavmunna219777kartik91
    Good Joke @red_devil. India with its all ISL players was defeated by 99% Guam league squad of Guam national team. Best defender of ISL Sandesh Jinghan did suiside diving but was unable to stop local guami strikers. This proves Guam league is better then ISL.
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points
    In case anyone is curious.. 

Guam = Guamanian
    goalkeeparred_devilEastBengalPride
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Correction. India's only win the group came when it was in the middle of ISL.

We lost to Guam 2-1 when Ieague was on.

Plus get your heads on when u compare leagues. Domestic league strength has barely enough punch when comparing national teams.

Guam had good players who play at a higher level league in the US plus the Expat player strength added to the team'd ability.

Look at Cape verde too. Top of the pile.
    red_devilAshishKaulshibier
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    This proves Constantine is right. Get PIO and fuck domestic football...aiff is almost there in implementing this masterplan
    AshishKaulDeb_Ban
  • red_devilred_devil kolkata2468 Points
    The match that India lost against Guam had only 4  players in the line up who had "played" in ISL . For the rest, 2015 was about to be their first ISL season for them...Majority players were selected based on the performance in the recently concluded I league. So I league quality could be questioned. Jhingan has been going for a downward spiral since season one itself. 

Regarding the other Minerva signings, this is what I could dig up

Korhena A Boakai is a 23 yr old Liberian international centre back, last season he played for Watanga FC in Liberian Primera league. HE is NOT a regular in Thai premier league. He played mostly in Thai 3rd division clubs. So another random rubbish.  

Have got NOTHING on  LAGO DOGBO BEI and  VICTOR AMBOI OZOANIBUEZE BEI . Just Random Africans to thrill you. 
    goalkeeparatuljg
    Liberian Primera league is 6 tomes better then ISL.
    deepakc