Indian Football Transfer News 2016-17, Rumours, Gossips, Signings, ISL 2016

Comments

• EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Even if FCGoa wins ISL that doesn't add to his achievements much.
    deepakcamirsid123munna219777
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    edited August 2016
    Forlan, Postiga, Malouda, Hughes, Zakora are able marquee signings.
    Gudjohnsen, Riise and Lucio are okayish.
  • red_devilred_devil kolkata2468 Points
     #WeTrustInZico will change to #ZicoOut at the end of the season. 
    amirsid123munna219777AshishKaul
  • amirsid123amirsid123 mumbai246 Points
    But still Zico is the best signing in the isl to date . With so many injuries last season was still able to take goa in the final with players like reinaldo, dudu and luciano sabrosa and the way he used moura was commendable
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Dude final was to be played at Goa...goa HAD to reach finals....#IMG would not have it otherwise Unlike a football league where the final is either a totally neutral venue or depends on the team reaching the finals....in circus u can easily guess one of the finalists when the venue is announced in advance.
    amirsid123munna219777namewtheldDXkartik91kuldeep007
    Season one was a neutral venue
  • amirsid123amirsid123 mumbai246 Points
    What about the first season it was played in mumbai
    Just giving bullshit theories only shows ur frustration and doesnt prove shit
    atuljgkartik91
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    FC Goa has wasted money. But who cares. Beto has made good money in the bargain. FC Goa will be in finals this year to satisfy certain people. 
    deepakcSanroy

Mohammedan SC signed second French footballer in Kolkata Maidan

Mohammedan SC signed French midfielder Alexandre MDSC
    Mohammedan SC signed French midfielder Alexandre. MDSC

Kolkata: Mohammedan SC signed French midfielder Alexandre Tabilion for the rest of the season. He had also completed his registration process at IFA Office on Monday and will be avalaible for selection against Southern Samity  in the CFl encounter on Wednesday.

Alexandre is the only second French footballer to play in Kolkata Maidan or in India after high profile defender Bernard Mendy played out a stint with East Bengal in the I-League.

“I am thankful to the Mohammedan Sporting Club for this opportunity. It is a new challenge for me and I am looking forward to it. I have heard a lot about Indian football and really wanted to be a part of it. I hope to have a great stint with the club and help the club in winning the CFL,” Alexandre said.

The 25-year old has started his career at now dissolved French club Gap Hautes-Alpes FC in 2009. From there he went onto play for the French fouth tier club FC Villefranche before joining French League 2 club Tours FC in 2015. Alexandre also plied his trade in Romania at Romanian Liga 2 side FC UTA Arad.

“We are very happy to welcome Alexandre at the Mohammedan Sporting Club. With Leonce Dodoz and Manvir Singh we believe he will be a crucial player for the success of the team.” Club’s General Secretary Mr. Ghazal uz Zafar said.

EastBengalPrideCarbon_14deepakcdeepak dedha
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @Domnic The scourge of agents in world football is well known. All these manufactured hyping up a player during the transfer window is mainly due to the agents who are looking to earn a few million bucks (agent's cut).  MSD( for cricket), BB15, Beto, SC11 knew that a lot of money can be made  through an agency as well as set up a life after sports. This becomes an even greater problem only if only these agencies try to undermine the person in charge (coach, selectors etc).