Indian Football Transfer News 2016-17, Rumours, Gossips, Signings, ISL 2016

Comments

• NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    How was dipanda last season? says 7 in 13 games, that's not very bad compared to what Kim did at BFC. any insight on the other two?
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    5 of those 7 goals were pretty much easy headers. The only game he didn't score with his head was against Salgaocar in which he scored a brace... first from the penalty spot and second he shot into the net from close range. Potentially should have been better from Karanjit Singh and the Salgaocar defense.
  • RatulRatul Howrah1323 Points
    what about sandesh jhingan? he seems to be ready to miss few matches.
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Slfc foreign signings are good solid with decent indian experience and not over 33 , so they may actually last the summer. I wouldn't have minded these names in Mumbai team
    The Romanian was playing for run of the mill 2nd Division Romanian sides for years and then had a stint in Jordan and another with a rubbish Omani club... really don't mind him?
  • deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2837 Points
    In my opinion Ignat will be very effective against long balls but apart from that his marking and tackling are just average.

• I-league foreign signings are so unimpressive compared to Thailand or even Malaysia

Also @ArsenalFan700 I believe Angel Tejeda was better than Roby.. Don't you? 

BrainFallINDIAkarenesudhakar2050
    I'd say so. More potential at least.

And ya, the foreigners this season are a bit underwhelming compared to Thailand and Malaysia.
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Somehow random Nigerian or a random Brazlian give better results then the type of Foreigners I-League clubs are hiring this season. Just a Spanish sounding name or Australian Passport does not mean quality.
    deepak dedhagoalkeeparPrakashKspartasamiam
    Really though? The "Big 3" of Indian football are arguably Bengaluru FC, East Bengal, and Mohun Bagan. Neither of these three sides have "random Nigerians" or "random Brazilians". BFC have two competent European defenders and a guy who was a regular in the A-League last season, EB have three internationals, and Mohun Bagan have a guy who went to Copa Centinario, a guy from the J2 League long ago, an international for Equatorial Guinea, and Duffy who is a lower league England player. DSK meanwhile also don't have the usual.

Only Minerva Punjab, Aizawl, and Chennai City seem to be signing purely random African and Brazilian players and I don't think anyone has any expectations for them this year.
    gaffertapeBrainFallINDIACarbon_14debarghya89kuldeep007DXsanvedjadhav