Indian Football Transfer News 2016-17, Rumours, Gossips, Signings, ISL 2016

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29726 Points
    Zico won't be coaching fc goa next season his contract won't be extended as he asked double the amount of his current salary for longer league. (this is the point where ISL will become I league)
    karenesudhakar2050deepak dedhadeepakcNagendramunna219777
  • Very soon Sandesh would become the next Gourmangi Singh of Indian football! Was the first Indian player to cross the 1 cr mark earning and from thereon his career graph only went southward.

Jhinghan is following his footsteps...
    gaffertapedeepak dedhamunna219777
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @goalkeepar Yes, cause we will go from Zico to Carlos Roberto Pereira.

I'll wait till we hear who replaces him.

Also the fact that Sandesh Jhingan, or any Indian footballer, earns 1 crore is why we won't see many go abroad. They will never be offered the same.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29726 Points
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    What about Glan Martins? No i-league for him?
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    The 1st managerial casualty of the I-League is not far away..

2more losses and David Rodgers ( & Barry Knowles) would face the sack ....
    mohammed_87hassandeepakcmunna219777Deb_Bankarenesudhakar2050
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7392 Points
    They should've gone for westwood ,they've got the Money #JustSayin'
    deepakcgaffertape
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30211 Points
    http://xtratime.in/football/mohammedan-sporting-club-signs-reisangmei-vashum-and-phoolchand-hembrom/

Mohammedan Sporting Club signs Reisangmei Vashum and Phoolchand Hembrom

Vasum
    Phoolchand Hembrom and Reisangmei Vashum signing for MDS at the IFA Office. Image Source: MDS

Kolkata: Mohammedan Sporting Club, ahead of 2016/17 I-League 2nd Division, got huge boost to the midfield as they roped in Reisangmei Vashum on a season long deal.

The 29-year-old, who brings with him invaluable experience, has started his career in 2008 at Churchill Brothers, where he spent a couple of seasons before moving to East Bengal in 2010.

While playing for East Bengal he gained star status and has achieved a lot of success and won the Federation Cup twice, IFA Shield and Calcutta Football League. Vashum’s  most notable contribution for East Bengal was scoring the winner in 2010/11  Federation Cup final against Mohun Bagan at Cuttack.

The Manipuri, who has two Indian National Team Caps to his name, joined Mumbai FC in 2014 and scored once in 11 I-League appearances. Most recently, Vashum has turned out for Tollygunge Agragami FC in 2016/17 Calcutta Football League.

Meanwhile, in order to further tighten the defense Mohammedan Sporting Club have also roped in Phoolchand Hembrom.

Phoolchand, who played for Mohammedan Sporting Club from 2011 to 2015, returned to the club after spending a couple of seasons at Tollygunge Agragami. Phoolchand has also captained Mohammedan Sporting Club in 2014/15 Calcutta Football League and under his leadership Mohammedan Sporting Club has defeated East Bengal and Mohun Bagan in same year first time since 2008.

Mohammedan Sporting Club have completed the registration process of Vashum and Phoolchand at IFA Office.

munna219777deepakc
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    I-League clubs should trust Indian Coaches to eliver them result. Save Dollars-use it for quality players only. :)
    Carbon_14deepakcdeepak dedhaDeb_BanBrainFallINDIA
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    I swear I thought those two MSC signed were foreigners 
    sparta