Indian Football Transfer News 2016-17, Rumours, Gossips, Signings, ISL 2016

Comments

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Nilanjan is a lying crook anyways... so i wouldn't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

He has survived for years by arse kissing wherever needed.

SC is not happy about a lot of things...

He is trying to block the AIFF from ousting useless coach Lee Johnson...

Trying to pacify them with offering to coach the womens team or have them appoint LJ as the womens team coach...

Johnson would benefit from having this on his CV... but its incredibly unfair on the current coach Sajid who won ( not a great achievement i know) the SAFF tournament.
    Lee Johnson should return to U14 coaching or maybe move up to U16 or U18 as he has a bit more experience now.

Constantine is constantly looking out for a new job , & was desperate for something on the West Coast of USA. The planned summer tour was all part of this master plan. 

Irrespective of whether he stays or goes...no point dreaming of who is next.... they dont get any new players.....its still going to be the same ingredients...

Pick players from a 4months I-League & then wait till November for ISL !!
    deepak dedhagoalkeeparmohammed_87hassanfootydipCarbon_14karenesudhakar2050rudraspartakuldeep007[Deleted User]and 2 others.
  • @mohammed_87hassan  Take the interview offer buddy. Ask SC the questions that IFN members would genuinely ask. This is an opportunity to let our voices and suggestions reach the higher echelon of AIFF and IMGR. Also an alternative freelancing mass media career opportunity for you.
    goalkeeparspartasamiamNagendrakartik91
  • No, just convey to SC that IFN members dosen't want to see him in this country in the capacity of a coach - so he should FO asap! :D 
    Nagendra
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    @ArsenalFan700 ;
    Lokeshchand was genuine on Prathum Basu issue,SCG Dempo pull out,
    He was right on transfer rumors

The FC Goa expose was deeply discussed in some journalists group according to some of my friends

That A-League etc was his personal opinion,he even predicted NEUFC nd FC Goa to make it to play offs which he was wrong,those were his personal opinions

Even gaffer expected DSK to be dark horses this season. Those are personal opinions which can go wrong

I believe this SC news is spot on and they just want us to avoid speculations in advance
    namewtheldCarbon_14BrainFallINDIADeb_Bandeepakc
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    @sanvedjadhav I don't want to contact him again
  • shubham_northeasternshubham_northeastern Dimapur,Nagaland1245 Points
    SC's rumour is indeed genuine... SC is actively looking for offers from USA...
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    i just hate the agents who uses cheap tactics for publicity ,that this that players are having offers from foreign club and then eventually they stay in india ..eg robin singh and sandesh jinghan ...when news was there that robin has big news for fans i thought he is set to join australian club as he have offers from Australian club. and sandesh is joining foreign club since 2011 after leaving united sikkim he is in contact with chinese club then last year his agent was posting of some club and then after ISL he was approached by hungarian club. Just all the fuss. And when gurpreet singh sandhu signed the contract then we came to know that he did the miracle.Same goes for sunil chhetri when he signed for QPR then the news was out .First these publicity hungary player should join the foreign club then they should speak .."Adhjal gagri chalkat jaaye, bhaari gagariya chuppe jaiye"
    munna219777
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Wow I missed so much. Support somesh,the edited article is spot on. we got a leak, and we saying Aiff denying. Otherwise we will end up copy pasting only AIFF releases. 
    archakmunna219777Carbon_14deepakc
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    Obviously,why would you remove a rumour. Just tell them you got it from sources,as simple as that. And if AIFF clarifies anything add that too and also do take the interview of SC and ask him the toughest questions. His roadmap for Indian football and friendlies that he has planned
    munna219777
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    i agree with publishing the article but be careful with how you word articles and who your sources are. Don't turn the blog into a rag or something which publishes rumor after rumor or leak after leak.
    rudramunna219777athi_bheekaran