Indian Football Transfer News 2016-17, Rumours, Gossips, Signings, ISL 2016

Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Wtf! This is hilarious (and terrible)
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30214 Points
    East Bengal vs Chennai City FC (3-0) Full Highlights Hero I-League 2017

Carbon_14munna219777
  • Wow!! Who would imagine narcotics being used in a dressing room at a professional league and that too by the owner... Are there no officials from AIFF or someone there to monitor all this? 

With so many new teams coming into both the division of the league was hoping for professionalism like DSK and BFC. Ppl were telling me lot of clubs it is still the same story of clubs run on egos of owners. Minerva with this story, heard from a local football person in hyd that in Fateh the owner is the CEO and Head Coach and isn't kind to the local community at all. Few ISL clubs also seem to be similar. When there was supposed to be new teams with modern professionalism replacing the old ways, looks like it is the same stuff of your Churchills with a new package.

gaffertapeashindiadeepu
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    There is no way anything illegal is being smoked in MPFC dressing room , as if player's and staff wouldn't have mendtione this.

Some people / players just don't know what a Vape is !

Guys need to get facts straight before making such wild accusations On IFN, especially newbies !
    RonnydeepakcCarbon_14BrainFallINDIAsanvedjadhavkarenesudhakar2050kartik91gopiajeeshcomment netmunna219777and 3 others.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Newbies probably don't know better. Lay off them.
    gaffertapecomment net
  • Sorry did not mean to accuse anyone. Was just reacting to the couple of posts. Should have added if true at the beginning of the sentence.  Agree sounds a bit unbelievable that narcotics can be done in a dressing room. Anyone know if there is dope checking in I-League?

But the large point of nothing much changing with the new clubs coming in and owners running it unprofessionally seems to be a dangerous trend. 
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10068 Points
    Agree there. Minerva and CCFC did not bring anything new to the table. Of course, we have to absolve some of the blame off them and channelize it to AIFF as they were invited to the party late. But then, from the clubs' end, no positives, organisaton wise, marketing wise, quality wise, and importantly, intention wise. I am not considering the fact that they were called at the last edition of the league, as the clubs would have known it beforehand when they applied.
    munna219777