Indian Football Transfer News 2016-17, Rumours, Gossips, Signings, ISL 2016

Comments

• Sadly in Indian football owners have a lot of say , Chennai and Minerva may end up the KBFC way. AIFF promises a lot but fails to deliver on promises. If owners are in it to make money from football then they are bound to get disappointed and pull out. On a similar note(Owners pulling out) ISL club owners are realizing the same, some have sold their stake, while others are looking for options. They are trying to reduce losses by not franchise fees etc etc
    gaffertapecomment net
  • Looking at the the shabby state in which both CCFC and Minerva is in, its clear that there wasn't much HW done before these two teams were actually given the nod. Minerva is more suited to play 2nd divn. I League and yet to be matured. Also a last minute entry didn't give them enough chance to build a team. 

This also is a clear reflection that there are not very many investor who are willing to put money into football in India - and thats not a good pic
    archakgaffertape
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    A lot more investors would have been interested had we not paid a bomb to Celeb ambassadors pretending to be owners in the ISL. Why can't AIFf use that money to award the clubs instead of wasting it on fuckall fireworks and Bollywood dancers.
    deepakcgaffertape
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29726 Points
    Its not AIFF it IMG-R
    munna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    If Goa clubs had not left the I-League, Minerva and Chennai would not have got chance. I appreciate them for giving chance to so many Indian layers who would have been without club otherwise.
    They are new clubs even for 2nd Division. Hopefully with time they will learn and imbibe more professionalism.
    gopiajeeshBrainFallINDIACarbon_14deepakckartik91sanvedjadhavsparta
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    Ex TN Santosh trophy coach V Soundararajan is new ccfc coach
    BrainFallINDIAmohammed_87hassandeepakcgaffertape
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Robin Charles Raja is better than him 
  • His name has a good sound to it.
    thebeautifulgamearchakDeb_Ban
  • lokeshchandaindialokeshchandaindia lokeshchandaindia1085 Points
    Gaurav Modwell has been sacked as CEO of Pune City FC. Prashant Agarwal will join there (Ex DD CEO).

Churchill haven't paid the players yet since January and some of their Goa League players havent been paid since September. The medical facilities are shit. Players have to pay for some of their own medicines. They even have to pa for their own laundry when they travel for away games. Are these the clubs that AIFF wants to be a part of the I-League? Or is it Praful Patel just trying to appease his NCP leader Churchill Alemao. Indian football is gone to the dogs. 
    mohammed_87hassandebarghya89deepugaffertapeDeb_Bankarenesudhakar2050BrainFallINDIAdeepak dedhagoalkeepardreamerand 2 others.