Indian Football Transfer News 2016-17, Rumours, Gossips, Signings, ISL 2016

Comments

• AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    And till recently BFC was being hailed as the most professionally managed football club in India. How things change....every day is not a Sunday.
    munna219777jees_jose
    Will BFC management take any action against their coach for his behaviour after the match against EB ? Lack of success has made their players as well as the coach losing coolness. 
    munna219777
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    BFC management have learned the art of Cut money now
    goalkeeparkarenesudhakar2050sparta
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    From the looks of it, everything outside of the football side of things is a lot better than any other Indian football club. I would still say they are the most professional in that sense.
    Deb_Bangopiajeesh
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    edited February 2017
    The man who signed him & all " his " players is facing the sack. MANDAR TAMHANE the Technical Consultant signed Khabra, Lenny , Sena , Mandar , Arindam & Jhinghan ; all of whom played in yesterdays defeat.---

Fuck.. how can he bring so much shit into club.... 

Arindam - he can't be goalie... he is very Poor
    Sandesh - who hell advised him to be CB... fuck he is body thrower... I was so afraid he will give away penalties... 
    Khabra - it's better not speak about him 

Why can't we use Zuala in place of Lenny? 

Eugene is poor this season and against EB awful... 

Vineeth lost the path after scoring hattrick 

How the whole team lose form at one go.... 

Only bright spot was Udanta... 

Ralte 

Rino - Johnson - Juan - Fanai.. I want see how this combination if both left and right back are fit enough 
    gaffertapeCarbon_14deepakckarenesudhakar2050ashindiamunna219777
    Why isn't Johnson playing? Injured? And honestly, Bengaluru FC have not had problems in terms of possession and creating good chances, they just can't convert them.

Arindam isn't a bad signing as well, especially since he was brought in as a #2. Sandesh Jhingan, at his best, is one of our better centerbacks. I don't care what anyone else says about him, we have seen him outside of ISL for the national team and play well. Lenny and Khabra have been horrendous, they may be okay backups but they have been playing way to much. Doesn't help when guys like Vineeth also lose form.

If it is Mandar making these signings then I want to see Roca remain and see what he can do for next season. Bengaluru FC shouldn't just sack him. They kept with Westwood through his bad times with BFC they should do the same with Roca unless they get relegated. They are already out of the running pretty much for the title, just play out the season and rebuild.
    gaffertapeDeb_Bankarenesudhakar2050
  • AidraAidra Bengaluru79 Points
    Johnson is out with a broken rib. 
    ArsenalFan700deepakc
    He broke his ribs in practice or scuffle ?
    So, lolers, you guys want to actually say something? I am only talking based on what I know, if you know something that we don't then speak up