India VS Bhutan 13 August 2016

Well after India successfully qualifying for 3rd Round of Asia cup qualifiers with two massive wins over Laos (1-0 and 6-1) now look forward to lock horns with Bhutan in their own back yard  

India look forward to test more of its young talent, while Bhutan will be aiming for an upset over a still shaky India and also prepare for their play off match against Bangladesh 

#backtheblues 
munna219777Deb_Ban

Comments

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Match is listed on FIFA India page so its an official match not practice 
    munna219777
  • samsam 16428 Points
    Has our team reached bhutan?
  • indianFootballFanindianFootballFan India4496 Points
    aiff says it aan unofficial match. 
    Ya its taken off FIFA page 
    Team lands in Bhutan
    munna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29246 Points
    INDIAN NATIONAL TEAM: INDIA SQUAD ANNOUNCED FOR BHUTAN FRIENDLY Anselm Noronha Following the cancelled tour to USA, the Blue Tigers will face Bhutan before playing another friendly against Puerto Rico A 20-man squad of the Indian national team has landed in Thimphu, on Monday, for India's upcoming friendly match against the host nation Bhutan which is slated for 13 August. As Goal reported earlier , the Blue Tigers' proposed tour to USA did not materialise and India are set to play friendlies against Bhutan and Puerto Rico instead. Bhutan are ranked 192 in the world while Puerto Rico are placed at 112, 39 places above India. Before departing for Bhutan, a 23-man Indian squad attended a 13-day pre-season training camp in the Indian capital where the national team coach Stephen Constantine looked at at the prospect of expanding the pool of players in the senior team. Constantine took into account that Saturday's friendly will be played at a higher altitude with a colder temperature than Delhi and urged his side to acclimatise fast. “It’s going to be a lot more colder than what we had (weather) in Delhi. But that’s something which we will have to adjust to. Obviously the match will be played at a much higher altitude but we will train for four days to acclimatise," said the Englishman However, he added, “Dealing with different climatic conditions is part of international football and at the end of the day it all boils down to how you play. I don’t think the weather in Bhutan will be a concern. Obviously the temperatures will be quite different from what we have at present in India.” Bhutan are presently preparing for their 2019 Asian Cup UAE Qualifiers and the match will serve as a preparation for their first-leg match against Bangladesh on 6 September. The squad is as follows: Goalkeepers : Subrata Paul, T.P Rehenesh, Laxmikant Kattimani. Defenders : Sandesh Jhingan, Fulganco Cardozo, Chinglesana Konsham Singh, Aiborlang Khongjee, Koushik Sarkar. Midfielders : Isaac Chhakchhuak, Rowllin Borges, Dhanpal Ganesh, David Lalrinmuana, Vinit Rai, Germanpreet Singh, Pronay Halder, Lallianzuala Chhangte, Jackichand Singh. Forwards : Holicharan Narzary, Jeje Lalpekhlua, Sumeet Passi.
    munna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Good to see David Lalrinmuana. Can anyone tell more about Isaac Chhakchhuak?
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29626 Points
    Full name: Issac Vanmalsawma Chhakchhuak , age 19, plays as a midfielder for Shillong Lajong FC, scorer of the only goal by which Shilling Lajong beat East Bengal 1-0 in the second leg of the I-League and managed to avoid relegation.
    And of course, Constantine's latest discovery!
    http://www.theshillongtimes.com/2016/04/25/spirited-lajong-sign-off-season-in-style/
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issac_Vanmalsawma

munna219777Deb_Ban
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29626 Points
    Sorry, Shillong Lajong has been misspelt as Shilling Lajong in the above post.
    munna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    thanks now I recognise him. I knew him with his name Issac Vanmalsawma. I just became confused with Chhakchhuak-I thought thats a different player.
    Deb_Ban