2016 ISL Week 1 Discussion Thread

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29261 Points
    28 on paper 33 in real
    Deb_Bansamiamdeepakcashindia
  • AshishKaulAshishKaul Ancient India1127 Points
    I like Pressure football . It lacked in the previous 2 games . This game players were putting pressure on the other players with ball and not just waiting for them to pass . 

But something must be done about cheap fouls . They slow down the game and Injury drama should be a red card  >:)
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    ISL 2016 Highlights: Atletico De Kolkata 2-2 Chennaiyin FC 

kartik91
    ISL 2016 Opening Ceremony & Highlights | NorthEast United FC 1-0 Kerala Blasters FC

kartik91
    ISL 2016 Highlights: FC Pune City 0-1 Mumbai City FC 

debarghya89AshishKaul
  • AshishKaulAshishKaul Ancient India1127 Points
    Predict the score and win I Phone 7

4-0
    5-0
    6-0
    7-0

Valid till game starts 

:s 
  • lokeshchandaindialokeshchandaindia lokeshchandaindia1085 Points
    So guys what did I tell you'll. You'll call me a comedy, call me names but what i've said is slowly coming true.

Firstly the ISL is becoming more and more like the I-League and owners are already looking to cut costs due to not much of return on investment. FC Goa is staying in a shit hole hotel that is not even approved by the League. For the Chennaiyin -ATK match the sponsor logos were dropping off the jerseys and it looked like a club game. This shows that the sponsors were signed a few days before the tournament which means it was a distress sale and I really doubt the amount that TVS tyres gave them. Also I understand that FC Goa haven't filled up all the sponsorship spots on their jerseys. DSK has moved to the sleeve from the back of the jersey  of FC Goa,which means the money has reduced. Pune Cty are again sponsored by their parent company DHFL, same for FC Goa being sponsored by Deltin. Some unknown sponsors have sponsored the back of the Chennaiyin jersey but that is understandable as long as the money is good. Adidas is gone from FC Goa and one wonders how much Umbro gave them. Rabindra Sarovar couldnt get a full house and as always balewadi had more crowd for a Pune FC game than a Pune City game.

You'll thought I was a fool but mark my words, ISL is going to crumble very soon. There is no buzz this year. TRP's have definitely gone down. Not much coverage on newspapers even in ISL centres. The writing is on the wall. This League is just a gateway to Ambanis house for ambitious businessmen and does not make business sense at all. 
    red_devilatuljgDeb_Bansamiamgaffertapesanvedjadhavmunna219777
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I won't call you comedy, I will just call you a user who is desperate for attention.
    BrainFallINDIAAshishKaulamirsid123atuljgsamiamDXgaffertapesanvedjadhavThe real AGkartik91
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    "Adidas is gone from FC Goa and one wonders how much Umbro gave them." How is this bad?

"as always balewadi had more crowd for a Pune FC game than a Pune City game."

You are still full of shit
    red_devilatuljgsamiamdeepakcsanvedjadhavkartik91
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29637 Points
    NEUFC takes the lead through Alfaro