Arrows Players Thread

rudrarudra 2958 Points
edited May 2012 in Pailan Arrows
Hi,
Guys here I will be updating the players.

The pics I am adding can be used to update wikipedia page...

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Jeje Lalpekhlua

Position - Striker
    Height - 5'8"

This 20yr old Mizo has last yr played for Pune FC and had scored twice for them. Now in Indian Arrows, he is quite regular in first team, has already won Man of the Match few times.

He has already made debut in National team. Scoring 4 times in 3 matches, scored in all the 3 games.

He comes from Ari Academy in Mizoram, from where he got into Mizoram u19 and then played for India u19, u23 team...he has captained Indian u19
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Gurpreet Singh Sandhu

Position - Goalkeeper
    Height - 6'4"
    Academy - St. Stephen's Academy

This Punjabi munda has just turned 19 this Feb (2011) but has already acquired experience of being with the Indian Senior National team in 2011 Asian cup. He is also one of the few AIFF XI members with previous i league experience - in last season he had played few i league games for Kolkata club East Bengal. Gurpreet was also the goalie in asian games,2010 in the Indian u23 team.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Abhishek Das

Position - Right Back
    Height - 5'7"

18 year old Abhishek is one of the most versatile players. Although Indian Arrows use him in right back position, he has the ability to play from both flanks. Interestingly, he played as a forward in Indian u-16 team.

This Tata Football Academy cadet is vastly experienced as he has played in almost all national youth teams from U-13 to U-23, and has captained U-14 team.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Manandeep Singh

Position - Striker
    Height - 5'11"

This 19 year old striker from Haryana has represented India in almost all youth teams - u14, u15, u16, u17, u19, u21, u23!!!

In recent games he is getting few starts, scored his debut goal against Air India and in the same match got injured and had 2 stitches. He is fit now.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Deepak Devrani

Position - Central Defender
    Height - 5'9"

This 18 year old is from Chandigarh Football Academy, has represented India in u16 team.

Was Man of the Match against Dempo
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Tirthankar Sarkar

Position - Right/Left Wing

He is a product of SAIL Mohun Bagan Academy, is just 18 years old. He has played in almost all junior teams like u13,14,16,17,19,23 teams. He was also a member of u16 team which made to the final round of world cup qualifiers.

He started initially, giving two assists, but then got injured and won't play in this I league. He is recovering now.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    One can't thank you enough for the yeoman's job u r doing for Indian football rudra!
    Guys upload these pics to Wiki. I tried hard to understand the stuff over there. Will take some time b4 i am able to contribute
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    updating wikipedia is easy ,just adding images i am not familiar with it
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    updating or creating new articles in wikipedia is easy but i donot know how to add images in wikipedia
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Shouvik Ghosh

Position - Left Back
    Height - 5'11"

This 18 year old guy from Bengal was a part of the Indian U-19 side.