AFC Challenge Cup 2012

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Koreans are very strong there is no way we gonna beat them,looks like they will score few more goals now.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    It is 0-1 even after 84'
    That means Tajiks are really good
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Now it is 2-0 (85')
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Korea passing is accurate. They are quick. And they play one touch football to some extent. No way India can draw or beat them. God save India from embarrassing loss.
    edited March 2012
    DPR Korea 2-0 Tajikistan FT

DPR Korea have almost secured semi-final berth
  • Today we again lost to Philiphines 2 - 0. Why is lalkamal, denson, robin singh not included in the team. If samir nayak can play then why can't deepak play. Moroever, I am still surprised that AIFF have not taken any initiatives for PIO's like micheal chopra and harpal singh. AIFF has become a commitee of jokers. Lets create a forum and fight to save indian football. Lets fight to include th PIO's and put a strong forum directly against AIFF. They are simply playing with our sentiments and emotions and it cant continue. Hope you all are with me in this.
    snehasish wrote:
    Today we again lost to Philiphines 2 - 0. Why is lalkamal, denson, robin singh not included in the team. If samir nayak can play then why can't deepak play. Moroever, I am still surprised that AIFF have not taken any initiatives for PIO's like micheal chopra and harpal singh. AIFF has become a commitee of jokers. Lets create a forum and fight to save indian football. Lets fight to include th PIO's and put a strong forum directly against AIFF. They are simply playing with our sentiments and emotions and it cant continue. Hope you all are with me in this.

I agree with you I have lost faith on local players they are simply not good enough.Try for PIO's who are ready to give-up their passports.

If anybody can come-up with and article on this it would be great.
  • snehasish wrote:
    Today we again lost to Philiphines 2 - 0. Why is lalkamal, denson, robin singh not included in the team. If samir nayak can play then why can't deepak play. Moroever, I am still surprised that AIFF have not taken any initiatives for PIO's like micheal chopra and harpal singh. AIFF has become a commitee of jokers. Lets create a forum and fight to save indian football. Lets fight to include th PIO's and put a strong forum directly against AIFF. They are simply playing with our sentiments and emotions and it cant continue. Hope you all are with me in this.

Again what has Robin Singh done recently to show he is ready for the NATIONAL TEAM! Yes maybe he should have been in the camp but I dont see National team player yet. Dont believe in his hype.