2016–17 I-League Round 1: Ten Teams, Ten Stadiums, Five Great Fixtures

Comments

• BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    Looks like a 'tank' too .
    munna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28514 Points
    So Mumbai vs DSK game will be shown on Ten2  ?? I was under impression that Mohun Bagan game will be shown.
    deepakc
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9967 Points
    Tank just has good physique, but poor shot.
    munna219777
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Soram Porei over Subrata Pal or is Pal not fit
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
  • munna219777munna219777 28514 Points
    Scotty beamed Captain Nowy Kirk to Barasat Stadium from Chennai for Commentary.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    edited January 2017
    Just came back home from the stadium it was my most pathetic experience
    I booked a ticket which costs 50
    I went to the stadium around 3:30

and there was no ticket counter I was searching for one and finally I got to know that they haven't opened one yet
    Then the counter opened around 3:50 they placed a table to other side of fence we were made to stand in road platform to buy tickets
    and I some how managed to get my ticket
    When I went inside the stadium I got to know that the stand which I booked for will remain closed . There are 8 stands in JLN Chennai and only 2 were open one can sit anywhere no matter what ticket he has got . I had a 50rs ticket and was sitting with guys who had 25,the case was same with guys who had 100rs Ticket

Why can't u open the stand
    Why do u sell them when u can't open the stand???
    Why were tickets with 3 different rates made available at that so called ticket counter when only 2 stands were kept open????

May because they didn't want the 500-1000 people to look scattered in a 40k stadium

Adding to that was a Shit match
    I was right in predicting Robin Charles Raja as a poor choice
    Though they had 4-2-3-1 on paper they started with 4-4-2 something with Charles and Fela upfront
    Then he replaces Fela with Darren Caldeira who shifts to wing and Amiri looks like a striker
    Then he takes of Abishiek Das who played as RW and sends in zakeer a  then Amiri becomes RW 
    Amiri was good though

And then Minerva who looked shit
    Had no idea what they were doing
    Loveday,Sunday,Nepali league player are probably worst signings of the season

2 shit teams playing each other was very painful to watch

And the announcer's voice was so slow that I had to check goal.com to know the names of players coming on as Subs

Also Rohit Ramesh who used to boast about Locals getting chance
    actually he ment Those locals will be Ravanan and Ganesh

munna219777deepak dedhagoalkeeparCarbon_14deepakcnamewtheldsamiamkarenesudhakar2050sanvedjadhavashindiaand 1 other.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    edited January 2017
    Tank is a bodybuilder who can run faster
    munna219777DXCarbon_14karenesudhakar2050