2016-2017 I-League Round 7: Consolidation Time for Some, Catch-up Time for the Others

Comments

• AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    @thebeautifulgame Please ref your post of 4 Feb regarding Penalty incident in the Mohun Bagan - Aizawl match.
    Are you sure that the incident which resulted in the Penalty took place out side the 18 y box ?
    Please have a look again. It took place just out side the 6 y box & is a Penalty. I was there in the Stadium & it looked from distance that it took place just outside the small box & today I was confirmed by the repeat telecast of the match.
    munna219777goalkeeparEastBengalPride
    By the way no one should write off BFC.......they are a quality team.....any team which features in AFC Cup Final a couple of months back can't become useless with the same set of players. I have full respect for them. There are 12 more games left for them & they can turn the table.
    gaffertapeSoccerlover
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29627 Points
    No. I am not sure, but it looked to be a wrong decision...maybe I was wrong... BTW, I was not speaking as a EB fan, but as a general spectator....I would have said the same if the team was East Bengal....as I said in the EB-Mumbai match, I though that MFC's second disallowed goal looked to be OK, although it was not allowed
    munna219777Carbon_14EastBengalPride
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29627 Points
  • The Katsumi penalty wasn't actually one; it was a clear case of play acting, in which Katsumi is so adept at - but thats the part of any professional footballer's CV; hence Katsumi deserved full marks for this! In any case, the way Bagan is playing with their "Jamaai" - Sony Norde farting on the bench and Sanjoy Sen with a broken arm(and crushed balls!), the ownership is indeed on Katsumi to do more such things and ensure full points!  :p 

Regarding Wedson's goal yesterday, he was clearly offside. 
    EastBengalPridespartasamiam
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9957 Points
    I have a doubt. AIFF objected to RS stadium as I-league venue for not having bucket seats for the whole gallery (as one of the objections). So MB installed them and got clearance. But the pictures of Kanchenjonga stadium shows that majority portions (if not the whole) of the stands do not have bucket seats. So how did it get approval?
  • samsam 16428 Points
    Siliguri stadium turf too I didn't like
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9957 Points
    Technically they cannot disapprove the turf. But for bucket seat they are following double standards.

Though not relevant here, ISL matches were also then hosted in a non-AFC-compliant stadium.
    BrainFallINDIA
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    @Deb_Ban ; Criteria for AFC stadiums
    http://www.the-afc.com/uploads/afc/files/afc_stadium_regulations_general.pdf

I am not sure about Bucket seats for one complete stand is required? AFC requires all seating to be Bucket Seats. India vs Puerto Rico was organised in Andheri Complex. How many seats were Bucket Seats there?

Deb_Ban