AIFF Champions Cup 2017

Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10440 Points
    Nothing wrong bro 
    But why didn't they allow India to play during international breaks
  • samsam 16425 Points
    @debarghya89
    Leave it, man. Most of the fans here have become typical sadist and finds pleasure in crying and hiding behind the victimhood. Pathetic. 
    BrainFallINDIAdebarghya89
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10440 Points
    I am hardcore ISL supporter   :s
    samiam
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    IMG fans are getting hurt cause someone spoke the truth.
    [Deleted User]deepakc
  • The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    @goalkeeper Quite honestly, you are becoming an embarrassment to the decent Indian football fan, never mind this forum. It might do you some good to try and be mature and take part in edifying conversations rather than taking sly digs at random IFN members who may have at some point shown support for a football league in India.
    Paid IMG-R employee spotted. Go back to your mome (Aunty ji) before @Lokeshchandindia expose you to the world.
    [Deleted User]sanvedjadhavatuljgkartik91arunskumar148samiam
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7108 Points
    Are u trying to justify what he said about you ?
    arunskumar148samiam
    another paid employee disliking my comments. @BrainFallINDIA I am not justifying anything I am just speaking the bitter truth which stings the hidden spy's on this forum. some of them have permanently left this forum after exposers by lokesh eg. @red_devil (A Chenniyin FC employee deployed on this forum to spread hate again I-League)
    [Deleted User]atuljgkartik91
  • The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    edited April 2017
    @goalkeepar What? Spouting incoherent gibberish while conveniently side-stepping the issue in question, which typifies your qualities and contributions to this forum in general.

Just in case this gets through to your rather prehistoric and apparently obtuse skull: I don't give a f*** about the ISL nor do I have to be "exposed" by @lokeshchandaindia because I don't work within Indian football or any other related areas. My interests since I have joined the forum has been to support Indian football. I would go on, but I rather suspect this will all be lost on you.

So, again, can you come up with a relevant reason why you denigrate other members of this forum without any foundation? In case you were wondering, this was my initial query before you resorted to childish accusations to further embarrassed yourself. 

mohammed_87hassanjitug1979atuljgshibier
    "I don't work within Indian football or any other related areas" I Know you have No interest in Indian football but a Indian employee of American company "IMG" and you work for them in Premier League production team but as you are Indian you have been forced into defaming the I-League by IMG's subside IMG-R.
    deepakc