Indian Super League 2017-18

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Balwant Singh is on form! Guy has proven me wrong this season. Kills Everton Santos.
    ashindiaspartaRonny
    Another below average game from Borges again btw
    ashindia
  • I doubt after such performances whether next year John Abraham would want to field a team 
    munna219777Deb_Ban
  • Run a team from Mumbai.. Call it Northeast United. Without any idea about the history, geography, climate of the region.. As the temperature drops so will the attendance. This is what happens when a former rugby player sitting in an AC office at Mumbai makes the schedule & timings..
    I-League has clearly shown which are the real Northeast Football Clubs..
    ashindiamunna219777goalkeeparindianFootballFanRonnyCarbon_14spartadeepuDeb_Bandeepak dedhaand 5 others.
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    edited December 2017
    Balwant looks like the best Indian striker right now after Sunil..look at his physical strength now!! the guy was a skinny striker playing second fiddle to Baljit Sahni when they started at JCT. sometimes less talk and more effort on the field is what talks, lesson for guys like Robin Singh,GSS
    SC really needs to persist with Balwant and pick up guys like Adil Khan,Vineeth and not Jairu,Lyngdoh,messi Jackichand etc

ArsenalFan700munna219777Carbon_14ashindiaspartaDeb_Banatuljgdeepak dedhagoalkeeparsouravindiaand 4 others.
    Jackichand hasn't been that bad to be fair to him but ya, certainly not national team material. One guy who has impressed me the last couple games a little is Bikramjit Singh, he isn't amazing but he has a confidence in himself when on the ball that I like.
    munna219777RonnyCarbon_14deepak dedhagoalkeeparmohammed_87hassanSOCCER4kl
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    some guys who have really surprised and impressed are Bikramjit,Milan..they are both ofcourse ex Arrows and talented but now they have become really confident players and able to hold their own against better players..look at Jerry too he is doing amazing considering his age and a very experienced Chennai backline..if he plays like this, Narayan Das's days should be over
    Changte,Anirudh,Vinit Rai have also done well..a notch above all these players are however Brandon and Mandar
    Carbon_14deepak dedhagoalkeeparsouravindiakartik91SOCCER4kl
  • samsam 16428 Points
    This arrows will give us so many good players in future  <3
    deepak dedhaSOCCER4kl
    Jerry has been fantastic this season! One thing I really look for is whether the Indians play like the foreigners. You can always tell that the foreign players have that extra something compared to Indians but Jerry has it too. Boy needs to go abroad soon (fuck the haters).

The Arrows guys have looked so good this season. And oh my god, the Indians on FC Goa (minus Kattimani) have been great too. Narayan Das, Brandon Fernandes, and Mandar Rao Desai have looked good this year while Mohammed Ali seems like a nice find and Seriton Fernandes has not looked out of place either. 
    goalkeeparmohammed_87hassanRonnySOCCER4kl
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    One thing to note:

bikramjit Singh always did well in isl. he was zico’s favourite

but somehow never played great or appreciated in mohan bagan (the ss way may be)