Hero Tri-Nation Football Series

Comments

• DXDX 4074 Points
    Had to give a dislike though some are true.

Disagree on your assessment on Jeje, He can't improve his speed at this age!! Nor is he the main striker, He brings people into play and has a better touch than any striker we have at the moment (If discounting Sunil).

Least of all a midfielder? One thing he can work on is he cushion passes the ball too much, if u have udanta and Sunil up ahead you need to pass ahead of them and not slowly at them. That's something he can work on.

Also disagree on Rowlin lacking defensive presence, He puts himself about in the midfield, challenges well in the air. Puts in crosses and decent through balls. We have got a exciting midfielder in our hands. 

Narayan Has struck a partnership with Narzary and both seem to gel well in defense, we need that until we get someone like jerry and a kean Lewis or a Changte to step up.

Agree with Jacki, Pritam , Robin and Eugene being poor and need to be dropped.

PS : If u would have sacked SC should have been after the 5 straight defeats if not after the Guam away game. 10 straight matches unbeaten, Couple of wins away from Asian cup qualification? No chance.

Plus he got the board behind him and IMG behind him with all the "India Rising" shit.

Plus don't take this friendlies too seriously it's just warmup before the Macau games.
    munna219777sudheermylankalspartagoalkeepardeepak dedhaRav92Carbon_14
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    JEJE isn't a technical player
    His off the ball movement isn't great
    Will be a mess as midfielder
    He must continue playing as striker 

We need Brandon,Jayesh,Isaac in midfield if we need creativity
    Rafique,Nazary,Jackie,Jairu won't offer much 
    And Eugene hasn't been great of late we must bench him

Defensively Narayan must be benched Chullova,Jerry,Nishu deserve a chance

Adil also deserves a go very versatile can play Rb,CM to 

And it's time to bin Paul 
    RatulRav92munna219777SoccerloverNaujawan
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Chullova, Jerry and Nishu are all still not ready. As much as I didn't rate Narayan, He has done well on the left.

Defensively India was strong in the left and didn't allow any major attacks on that end becos of Narzary and Narayan.

Add to that he can cross the ball from Deep. We dont have any good crossers of the ball at all.

Main concern is on the right, Pritam is not good enough and Sandesh needs to cover for him each time he gets beaten.

Was frustrated and SC also was pissed on the poor attempt to defend the corner which led to a goal. I mean what was he doing letting him head the ball without any challenge!!

Once Udanta comes in who is attack minded we need someone who can be strong on the right back until then that will be our weak link.

Why Rafique? Why persist on Eugene when he is so poor? FFS Anirudh showed more intent than those two which tells a lot.

On a side note Ahem, Finger to all those who blasted me when I told Eugene is a luxury player not useful to the Indian setup. Am still waiting to be proved wrong.
    goalkeepargaffertapemohammed_87hassanmunna219777deepak dedha
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29258 Points
    What is paper age for Eugene ? 30, ,31? he real age must be 37-38 he is past his prime he can't even take corners now. time to replace him with Brandon.
    gaffertapeRav92karenesudhakar2050Carbon_14EastBengalPridemohammed_87hassanmunna219777The real AG
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    If Cavin Lobo regains some form and match fitness post CFL, he is a direct replacement for Eugen. 
    goalkeeparBrainFallINDIAashindiaCarbon_14SoccerloverThe real AG
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    Chullova isn't ready ?
    I doubt you have watched him play 

He was very good in I-League and much better than Narayan 
    goalkeeparCarbon_14Soccerloverkarenesudhakar2050
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    Thats a nice trophy btw . 
    munna219777
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    But the million paisa question is when would the pot bellied Lobo regain his fitness! ? Going by his paunch and he being in Kolkata for sometime now, he can try out his luck by opening a sweet shop in Kolkata! #jobfitment! 
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Garcia has been working with Lobo rigorously, he is a talent that could serve Indian football much better than Lyngdoh ever could! 
    goalkeeparCarbon_14The real AG