Hero Tri-Nation Football Series

Comments

• If there is no Fifa points then I will call it a wastage of days and money
    munna219777
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    It would have been beneficial if new players and new formations would have tested. But in constipation era that's distinct possibility 
    munna219777
  • Rav92Rav92 Kolkata1660 Points
    @Carbon_14 I disagree you. Actually unlike any other coachs in past, Constipation gives chances to many new players, that's a different things that most of them are shit . BUT You would be correct if you had said " It would have been beneficial if new TALENTED players and new formations would have tested".  :D
    munna219777indian_goonerCarbon_14Deb_Bankartik91
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Guys like Sunil Chhetri and Udanta Singh won't be involved most likely. Excited to see what Manvir Singh can do. Also wouldn't mind seeing a new goalkeeper given a chance like Albino Gomes (don't want to see Subrata honestly).

Other than that, I expect the usual from Constantine.
    [Deleted User]munna219777Deb_Ban
  • is it too early to ask when and where ticket booking will b starting??
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    IMG-Reliance always deal with unrecognised stuff only. Their league ISL was unrecognised. Now as they have collaborated with AIFF to organise this shambolic "Champions" Cup, FIFA is not giving points.

Carbon_14[Deleted User]Deb_Bangoalkeepardeepakc
    edited August 2017
    http://www.hindustantimes.com/football/chennai-out-champions-cup-venue-switch-burns-hole-in-aiff-s-pocket/story-lOD4CKn1rFUOCemJf7cq1H.html

This is another disaster. One person saying 15 lakh rupees spent on Chennai pitch, another saying 25 lakh rupees spent. So AIFF spent this much money on Chennai Stadium pitch without booking the stadium. And if pitch improves, in future ISL, I-league is going to happen there.

Ticket from St Kitts also has not been booked!! Atleast ticket to India Delhi or Mumbai should have been booked. Now they are saying that ticket prices have doubled.

For this planning, they were claiming cooperation and brain-storming between IMG-Reliance and AIFF for months.

Carbon_14Deb_Ban
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    One thing I don't get is how IMG-Reliance can get some marquee players and actually decent foreigners for the ISL but when it comes to a national team tournament, we couldn't even get a team like Malaysia or the freaking Philippines. And if you want someone from a different continent then why not say Haiti, Trinidad and Tobago, Nicaragua, Guatemala etc.?

These two teams are absolutely rubbish!
    munna219777Carbon_14ashindiagaffertape
    Probably they will look at FIFA match dates and good teams will also consider travel fatigue. Having said that, Mauritius is not that far.

Normally AIFF or any Sports Federation in India have enough experience in organising tournaments or various games and there are big Government vendors plus hotel arrangements. This time it looks like they have outsourced it to IMG-reliance and we are witnessing such panic.

Carbon_14Deb_Ban
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    Hindustan Times article is a big exaggerated

They moved to Mumbai to reduce losses
    munna219777