Happy 7th Anniversary, Adios IFN

Comments

• I know somesh at the start of IFN and his interest in Indian football is immense. We have been through bad times. I wish success to somesh in his duties. May you become president of AIFF one day by your ability and implement all the plans discussed here. We will need your contributions as member here.

Congrats for completing the 7 wonderful years to IFN. And we are marching ahead, wishes to new leaders
    munna219777thebeautifulgamegoalkeeparspartaRonnyCarbon_14BrainFallINDIAdebarghya89SOCCER4kl
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    Happy birthday IFN. 
    And we all will miss you man @namewtheld
    Anyway we are proud of you and your achievements. Best of luck for your future endeavors. 
    munna219777thebeautifulgameindian_goonerashindiareddevil87
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    You will be missed Somesh! Thank you for your amazing efforts in bringing all of us together.

Goodluck for your new role. Our country needs more talented people like you!

Happy to see you back @Rudra <span>:smile:</span>
    munna219777Carbon_14thebeautifulgameindian_goonerfootydipashindia
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    All the best for your career @namewtheld
    munna219777footydip
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29623 Points
    This is an absolute shocker!

I am comparatively new to this forum (joined 2 1/2 years ago) but I have seen the way Somesh has shepherded the forum...sufficient to say that he has left his imprint everywhere on this forum...IFN has truly been the brainchild of Somesh and Rudra and it has gone a long way in uniting the football fans of the country and bringing about a qualitative change, in a modest scale, in how the football administration is run in the country...we will all miss you, brother...wish you the very best in your new venture...as @rudra and other members have said, we all hope to see you guide the country with the same zeal and sagacity that you have showed on this forum...let us hope that you can provide some inputs or make some comments here when time permits

Happy Anniversary, IFN...as @Deb_Ban said, I too can demarcate my time as pre-IFN and post-IFN...IFN not only provided me with a creative voice but also helped me forge a bond with many beautiful people...all of us hope that IFN will rise to new heights under the able stewardship of @rudra and moderators like @munna219777 and @mohammed_87hassan and others
    munna219777goalkeeparspartaindian_goonerSOCCER4klfootydipashindiaCarbon_14mohammed_87hassan
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    I guess it's the rules that Somesh have to follow in his job otherwise he won't have done it. 
    I hope he achieve new heights in his new endeavour :) 

P.S : Whenever I saw the website down I used to ping Somesh on FB,even during this domain expiry thing the first thing I did was to ping Somesh and then @rudra.

goalkeeparfootydipashindia
  • IFN Is such a wonderful platform that addict u to itself if u are a true Indian football fan....
    From 26 jan it was like Pta ni kya Ni milta dekhne Ko adhoora-2 sa lgta rha 
    Maza to tbhi ata jb koi bhi match ho ISl ya ILEAGUE phir uska Jo discussion hota h IFN Par...
    Long live IFN

Ratulmunna219777indian_goonerBrainFallINDIAfootydipdeepuashindia
  • @namewtheld Being a member of Indian bureaucracy and also part of IFN - does that tantamount to the famously used words of these days "conflict of interest" and hence you have to step down? Is this forum of any commercial interest? If yes, then we would expect u on this forum as an active n passionate Indian football fan like us! If no, then why do u have to take such decision to quit?

Indian football in general and IFN members particularly NEED YOUR ACTIVE PRESENCE for the game to grow in India. Do give it a second thought buddy...
    indian_goonerDeb_Banashindia
  • kartik91kartik91 Delhi1139 Points
    Congrats Somesh! It’s great that you along with Rudra and other senior members started this forum! This has been my sole feed for anuthing related to Indian football . Long may it continue!
    btw...where have you joined exactly in bureaucracy?