Indian Football Transfer News 2018-19, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    edited March 2019
    Jobby Justin can't leave EB. Has another year left in the contract. For the rest, EB can buy out other players from bankrupt ISL clubs ;)
  • DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    @EastBengalPride What? At the start of this season he signed a 1 year extension. That means his contract ends in May and in June he is joining ATK. And yes, EB can sign all their players from Pune
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29633 Points
    I would definitely like to sign a Marcelinho, Adil Khan or Ashique from Pune City any day
    Although Joby Justin has been one of the most consistent performers lately, it must be remembered that he was a bit of a rough diamond before he evolved into one of the most lethal forwards in this I-League under the tutelage of Alejandro. Although I would be sorry to see him go, I don't think he is irreplaceable...there are quite a few talented players in the Indian arena, some within the Arrows setup, who can provide the same service to the club if they are properly groomed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] 4984 Points
    edited March 2019
    If EB is going to sign FCPC players they should first jump on goalkeepers , even third GK Anuk Kumar would be decent choice

• DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    @thebeautifulgame Marcelinho will join EB only if they play in ISL. He won't play in I-League
    deepu
    How good is he?

EB officials are reportedly very interested in Kaith, but some IFN members have said that his performances are not that good and he has not got a place in the starting XI in recent times with Kamaljit Singh being the preferred option
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] 4984 Points
    edited March 2019
    @thebeautifulgame I will tell my observations, not sure what coaches think 

Kaith: his movements are good and reflexes are better but make silly mistakes even after getting so much exposure
    his main issue is judging trajectory of aerial balls so sometimes he comes way too forward
    also he cant arrange defence during set pieces that well
    his one good point is he can save penalties and free kicks (mostly)very well 

Kamaljeet: hes similar to kaith in terms of overall quality , last year I felt his reflexes were somewhat slow but he has improved lot this season and hence first choice over vishal 
    he rarely does silly mistakes , his organisation in set pieces is way better than vishal

Anuj : he is sharp with movement as well as reflexes can be developed as sweeper keeper (only one among three who is bold enough to leave his line to help defence) pretty good composure for his age and considering fact that he has not got first teams starts

one common point among all three is their fitness levels are good (I have hardly seen any of these three letting defenders take kicks in dying min of match )
    Yes, judging the flight of aerial balls has always been Kaith's Achilles heel I guess. I remember how he wildly flapped at a long-distance shot from Bikash Jairu of East Bengal and conceded a goal when he was at Shillong Lajong in 2016.

He is somewhat similar to Debjit Majumder IMO...Debjit too is a good shot-stopper (at least he was so in his MB days) but has problems with the aerial ball
    [Deleted User]