Indian Football Transfer News 2018-19, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29738 Points
    East Bengal and Mohun Bagan in talks with Varney Kallon and Felix Chidi of Neroca FC respectively

Kolkata Big Two still trying to poach players from other clubs instead of doing some scouting of their own
    Carbon_14munna219777sanvedjadhav
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29738 Points
    William Lalnunfela of Aizawl FC has reportedly signed for Mohun Bagan

Abinash Ruidas in talks with Mohun Bagan 
    Carbon_14
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29309 Points
    edited April 2018
    Chennai City FC's Sinivasan Pandiyan will be representing the city's ISL outfit #ChennaiyinFC next season. Though the fee has not yet been negotiated between the clubs, it is estimated to be somewhere between 15-20 lakh and an announcement is expected soon. "Pandiyan has been an integral part of our team and though people spoke highly of Soosai's performance in this I-League, I feel Pandiyan also played a pivotal role in the midfield. We got an offer for Pandiyan from Chennaiyin during the I-League season itself. The other club which was interested in signing him was #MumbaiCityFC. But selling him to Chennaiyin made more sense on paper," a Chennai City FC management person said.

Carbon_14
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7122 Points
    Good to see Chennai City FC making money from these transfers . 23lkhs for Nandha, 30 for Soosairaj and now 10-15 for Pandiyan.
    shakkeerKMDeb_BanCarbon_14SOCCER4kl
    FCPC sign Gabriel Fernandes from EB
    Carbon_14
    ATK and NorthEast United are in talks with CCFC to sign Edwin Vanspaul, CCFC has asked 10-15 lakh for him. 
    Deb_BanCarbon_14
  • samsam 16458 Points
    CCFC can be easily called the great baniya club of India. In a good sense though.  :D
    shibiermunna219777
  • lokeshchandaindialokeshchandaindia lokeshchandaindia1085 Points
    As I has rightly predicted many months back the merger recommendations have come like a thud on the AIFF... A birdie from IMGR tells me that nothing will happen before the 10th season of the ISL which is when the actual merger will start. Also in the near future two ISL franchises may merge.
    goalkeeparkarenesudhakar2050
  • samsam 16458 Points
    edited April 2018
    Two ISL franchises. Then atk and Jamshedpur
    Deb_Ban
    No Mumbai and pune 
    atuljgashindiakarenesudhakar2050BrainFallINDIAmunna219777