Indian Football Transfer News 2018-19, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    To be fair, 2 of those players you mentioned were picked up by Mumbai City. Could be that they're idiots. Jamshedpur barely played Passi.
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    Mumbai City FC's CEO is part time twitter comedian... so expect comedy from him 
  • souravindiasouravindia 3679 Points
    Lord Passi is the best player in India without playing regularly for any club. How can you undermine him. 
    indian_gooner
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29732 Points
    Chennai City Football Club has announced the signing of 9 new players  Shine John, Shem Marton, Rajeevan, Ameerudeen, Karthik, Ajith Kumar, Jude Felix Nixon, Pravitto and Pradison from the CFA Sen Div to play in the ILeague.
    munna219777Carbon_14spartaBrainFallINDIAkartik91indian_gooner
    Hindustan Fc player Kushant Chauhan joined Gokulam Kerala after impressing in 2nd division.
    EastBengalPrideCarbon_14
  • shakkeerKMshakkeerKM 1324 Points
    Northeast United are to finalize deals of Brazilian Defender Gerson Guimaraes Junior, Portuguese attacking midfielder Serginho, Spanish Midfielder Xavi Torres and Argentine Forward Ezequiel Rescaldani
    Carbon_14debarghya89thebeautifulgameBrainFallINDIA
    Arata Izumi has retired from professional football and now have joined Reliance Foundation Youth Champs as youth coach 
    spartaCarbon_14munna219777DX
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Matos has officially left Indian Arrows. 
    spartaCarbon_14munna219777
    AIFF Media Team

NEW DELHI: Based on Luis Norton de Matos’ request citing personal reasons to relieve him of his contract with Indian Arrows, All India Football Federation, on mutual understanding has decided to release him of his responsibilities as Head Coach of AIFF’s Developmental Team.

In a letter to AIFF, Matos who had coached India in the FIFA U-17 World Cup India 2017 expressed his inability to continue owing to a combination of exigencies on the personal front and an aggravated knee injury that necessitated Matos’ family to stay together in Portugal.

Matos wrote: “Certain personal reasons, chiefly the health-related issues of my parents have made it difficult for me to continue in the position of Head Coach, Indian Arrows and stay far away from Europe for the entire season. Hence, with deep regret, I have decided to step down as the Head Coach of the Indian Arrows, India’s U-19 National team.”

“I like to thank AIFF for providing me with the opportunity to work with the National youth team. I thank my staff, my players and wish them the best in their careers. Once my personal issues settle down I shall be more than happy to contribute in the future as and when I can. I have deep affection and love towards India & Indian Football & wish AIFF good luck for future,” his letter further stated.

Mr. Kushal Das, General Secretary, AIFF thanked Matos for all his support and contribution to Indian Football.

“On behalf of AIFF, we thank Luis Matos for his guidance, support and contribution to Indian Football. We hope his personal issues including the injury get sorted out soon and wish him and his family all the best and good health.”
    munna219777indian_gooner
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    Rescaldani was a hero in my 2014 FM save. He was quite highly rated then. Premiere leguel standards in the game. Sad for him, great for us.