Indian Super League 2018-19

Comments

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29621 Points
    "shoclish" or shocking?
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    Quite boring game by both the sides and goalkeeper allowed a corner kick to directly go inside. I think due to the age issues Gourav Mukhi might not play in this ISL again otherwise everyone was waiting for him today and he wasn't there even in the substitutes. 

No Mukhi and Mobashir meant that crowd was disappointed after seeing the lineups. With no proper striker in absense of Mukhi means we are going to see very less number of goals from JFC in the upcoming matches.

Cahill was invisible in the whole match and screwed big time when he got an open header.

Michael Soosairaj is good dribbler but lacks the final touches and instead of crossing/ passing tries to become a hero too soon. 

Official Attendance : 22,812 ( But tickets sold+VIP passes was more than 24k)

NagendrathebeautifulgamegoalkeeparashindiadeepuAshishKaulCarbon_14munna219777
  • Jamshedpur and Mumbai are two teams without any proper Foreign Striker
    And Komal showed little bit spark bt that was just a spark he needs to improve his body or he will be gone from I-League/ISL. 

munna219777
    Yesterday in the stadium I was sitting behind a bengali Mom son duo,kid was around 11-12 ( Jamshedpur FC fans,well we have good numbers of bongs ) and was amazed by their commitment to the team and ISL and the amount of knowledge they possessed.
    They recounted how they have watched all the matches from the same spot last year. This year they have got the season tickets and are going to come to every match of JFC. 

The kid and the mom seemed like mini @ArsenalFan700 in terms of ISL and Indian football knowledge. I know good number of Indian players due to IFN but that kid and mom were discussing as if they have watched every single match and they even knew every opposition player. And how John Johnson used to be the best defender in the country during his Bengaluru FC days. And they warned about Manuel Lanzariote even before his goal. Rare to a see a mom son duo for Football match and here they were killing it and we were just amazed at the amount of knowledge and passion they had.

Even after my IFN experience I felt like a noob in front of them. 

With these type of fans in Jamshedpur ,I think the support will keep on growing in the ground level. And with the Football schools coming up at various schools it is bound to increase.

Only worry was the missing local players which dampened the mood of the entire North Block  and they were subdued from the starting after not seeing their star. 

ashindiashibierNagendrathebeautifulgameBrainFallINDIACarbon_147negisouravindiamunna219777trojanand 4 others.
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29621 Points
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    He left due to personal commitments
    He will return back 

munna219777deepu
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Sayan Roy played football back in 2011-12 season and all of sudden he is back in ISL? How come and where was he in these years ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sayan_Roy
    deepu
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
     Have to be careful Hassan otherwise it will affect IFNs credibility.  No offence to you btw ,u are doing a good job.
    thebeautifulgamemunna219777