Indian Super League 2018-19

Comments

• BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    The quality of games post break has been very good so far.
    AshishKaulDEFENCE123
  • AshishKaulAshishKaul Ancient India1127 Points
    edited February 2019
    1st couple of games were horrible but after that games have gone fast. 
    DEFENCE123
  • DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    @AshishKaul ; even many I-League games are good but the quality is not as good as ISL. The games are low quality but exciting. Even today's EB-NFC match was as fun to watch as NEUFC-DD even though the quality wasn't as good
    AshishKauldeepu
    Yup agree. I league games are very exciting but aren't as skillful as some of the games in ISL. May be due to coaches/telecast/ground conditions or just the level of players. After all best indian players are playing in Isl.

The kind of foreigners NEU has, if they had 2-3 good indian players.....it would have been a very strong team. Borges and some of the north east guys should be released and some I league players should be signed.
    From an attendance difference of 20000 approx, the difference between Isl and Il has come down to 2000 approx. 

Now how should it be interpreted ;)
    ashindiamunna219777
    Attendance comparison from 1st season to the current.

Kerala-50k to 19k
    ATK-45k to 20k
    NEU-25k to 12k

Rest are more or less the same ....upto 5k down.

Reasons:

Blame Authorities ISL for having late games in NE
    Blame performance for Kerala
    Blame Bangla people for ATK ;)

┻━┻ ︵ \( °□° )/ ︵ ┻━┻
    munna219777EastBengalPride
    edited February 2019
    @AshishKaul ; That is mainly due to dipshit schedulers who schedule most games on weekdays..They prioritize TV viewership over attendance for some reason (Hint : to make more money). That's why matches everyday is there as they get maximum viewership while I-League gets negligible viewership. Also, I don't believe the I-League attendance figures, most of the numbers are fake
    AshishKaulspartadeepuatuljg
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29260 Points
    @AshishKaul that clearly shows isl is failing fast and will be another NFL by next year 
    AshishKaulDeb_Ban
    edited February 2019
    @goalkeepar How? TV viewership has increased. As long as TV viewers are there, Nita aunty won't care even if average attendance is 0
    AshishKauldeepu
    I haven't seen NFL so can't comment on that but Isl for most part has quality it's just that teams with bigger attendance have failed big time.

This year Kerala has lower attendance than JFC and can be explained by 1 win 15 games.
    DEFENCE123