3-1 now 
    Neroca type comeback on?
    munna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28514 Points
    Title Hopes of East Bengal still alive.

Tiger Zinda Hai !!!
    goalkeepar
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9970 Points
    Don't think MB has any will power left to fight back this year.
    munna219777goalkeepar
  • Name: MB

Job: Spoiling title race of EB since long  :D
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    Indian Arrows has upgraded themselves or others have degraded themselves ?? Quite a decent position at the end of the league compared to previous few years
    munna219777
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    They are playing well under Floyd Pinto .
    munna219777goalkeepar
  • Will power/fight back in Bagan! What is that??

I had said long back, that this Bagan team this year is a mid table team. 

Even if u dont give enough respect to the league, u can't be in the Top3 with a midfield which comprises of Sourav Das, Pintu Mahata, Shilton Da Silva, Mehtab and Britto( he can't be seen/heard anywhere btw). Add to that, Gurjinder, Bagui, Ambekar (not to mention about Chutiya Kingsley) in the back four.

Oh.. then u have Shankarlal the pensioner of 5 yrs!

Cracker of team!
    munna219777goalkeeparsparta
  • DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    Ya. random Africans like Kingsley, Alfred Jaryan, Kareem Omolaja, Ansumana, Loveday, Bazie, all need to leave or be thrown out ASAP and Africans like the ones I suggested need to be signed

Samyajitgoalkeepardeepu
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29710 Points

Nestor's Beckham moment has Chennai City dreaming

David Beckham. Wayne Rooney. Luis Suarez. Xabi Alonso. Nestor Gordillo.

One of those names isn't quite as glamorous as the rest, but for pure audacity and technique alone, Chennai City FC's Gordillo finds himself in elite company.

On a hot Sunday evening in Coimbatore, Gordillo produced one of football's most aesthetically pleasing yet rarely seen sights, chipping the goalkeeper from near the half-way line. It's unlikely that Gordillo will capture the football zeitgeist the way Beckham did in 1996, but should Chennai go on to clinch the I-League title, the Spanish midfielder might well have immortalised himself in Tamil Nadu folklore.

"There was nothing going through my mind, really. I saw the keeper Shilton Paul standing up, and just decided to go for it," Gordillo explained after guiding his team to a 3-1 victory against Mohun Bagan. "Sometimes it goes in, sometimes it won't. Today I was lucky."

Because there is no conventional press box in the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, the few reporters present did not have the benefit of television replays to relive Gordillo's moment of magic. The celebration, though, was hard to miss, as Gordillo removed his shirt and revealed a picture of his family.

"I scored a similar goal from distance seven or eight years ago in Spain, but this might be my best goal. It just so happened I was wearing the shirt (of my family) today, so it worked out well," he said as he explained his exuberant celebration.

http://www.espn.in/football/report?gameId=513576

Relive the "Beckham moment" here...Manzi had also scored a similar goal earlier in the season

https://www.hotstar.com/sports/football/all-goals-chennai-vs-mohun-bagan/2001626885

Deb_Banmunna219777Ronny