I-League 2018–19

Comments

• DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    Attendance was 64,867
    indianFootballFanEastBengalPridemunna219777kartik91Ribhu
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29647 Points
    @Samyajit: It won't do to take Chennai City FC lightly...I don't think that their lead is just because of "playing more games"...they are still the only unbeaten team in the tournament, have been the most consistent side and scored the most goals...they have been the pacesetters of this I-League and I feel that they are the team to beat in the league

However, it is definitely true that the "game is still on"...that is the magic and charm of the I-League...in the last two editions, the League was decided on the final day and I expect things to be nail-bitingly intense this time too
  • SamyajitSamyajit Kolkata1246 Points
    @thebeautifulgame I am not taking CCFC lightly. Afterall, BFC, in their very 1st season, went up in a similar fashion and while everyone thought EB could catch up, it wasn't so. 
    thebeautifulgame
  • samsam 16430 Points
    It's not first season of CCFC 
  • SamyajitSamyajit Kolkata1246 Points
    I'm not saying so @sam. I just compared the two cases.
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    A bit perplexed by the Mohun Bagan substitutions !! Kingsley should have been substitutted at Half time.  Azharuddin Mullick, Omar El Hussein were doing well, why to change them ??
    goalkeepar
  • samsam 16430 Points
    There's no proper replacement available for Eze. Other two I agree with you.
    munna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    When Referee overlooked his Elbow charge, it was apparent that he is going to be Red Carded on his next booking. As they were chasing the game, it made sense to push Kinowaki at the back, bring Gurjinder in and make omar elhuseiny play at the center. Well we can only speculate now once the match is over !!! :D
    Sankarlal tactics didnt pay dividends at the end. Draw would have been fair result but it was East Bengal day !!!
    goalkeepar
  • The problem is Bagan chooses coach, basis the residual fund! And when u pay peanuts, u get monkeys!

U can't get a qualified coach when u pay peanuts - hence Shankarlal is the option, who has had a fucked up strategy in every single match. 

And Bagan has its own newspaper to write whatever they choose to in their favour - fortunately/unfortunately it has a good subscriber base now! So they will use this strong media channel to cover up their loopholes and distract people very cleverly -and its working for them perfectly!

U see its only that newspaper, who is highlighting so much on match supervision and no other kolkata newspaper is doing so!

munna219777