If ever Const wants a replacement for Narzary, Subhash Singh is the man 
  • samsam 16428 Points
    Suvas should have got second yellow and red
    munna219777
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29626 Points
    Neroca coach has listened to munna's comment...seems he follows IFN :D
    munna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Neroca FC management has done a poor job in pre-season. Indian or Foreign players all look poor in fitness. This is first Home Match.
    Very poor refereeing today
    deepu
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29246 Points
    @munna219777 I think its the EB players who are unfit. They were falling on ground every 5 min. 
    munna219777Nagendra
  • The competition is between Jeje and the Nos. 9 of EB - who is the slowest of the two! ;)
  • SamyajitSamyajit Kolkata1246 Points
    How was the performance of Acosta and Borja?
  • BabertoBaberto 633 Points
    The Good

1) Haven't seen a more classy EB forward than Enrique since Tolgay Ozbey! His involvement in the game, was simply outstanding. 

2) Finally, after years, we actually have a stable defensive pairing.

Going off topic, there's an interesting paradox I found out last season. Liverpool with Coutinho for the first half of the season looked shaky. Yet, Coutinho was still the best player for them; ruling on the attacking third. 
    Now, look at Henderson. It's really painful to watch him play nowadays. And yet, take him out of the team and either of Mane or Bobby needs to fall back. 

Though I don't really know in which category I should put Arnab Mondal. :p

The Bad 

1) That was some weird formation from our coach. Manoj played a lot more central, and Kamalpreet played left back when Neroca played the ball centrally; and as a CDM when Neroca attacked the wings! 
    2) There was a time when Sanju, Dika and Lobo used to play for us, and now there isn't a single player who can run atleast an good 40 yards with the ball. I remember reading in EB samachar, that our coach has mentioned that it is as important to play direct football and counter attacking football as it is to play tiki-taka. I seriously don't know what brand of football we've played today.

The Ugly

1) No, it wasn't the same 'gir ja' technique as Khalid used. I guess Neroca has conceded about 20 fouls! But my worry is, if our players don't know how to avoid being tackled, the scenes will not at all be aesthetic against physically superior opponents.

2) Nobody knows when the transfer ban will be uplifted. Amna's injured. Kassim remained unused even when Yami and Kamalpreet looked all out of their sorts! Seems like a tough journey forward.

P.S. - I absolutely loved the way Neroca pressed, the way the kept a high line through out the match. There was atleast some Spanish flair in their gameplay.
    thebeautifulgamemunna219777Carbon_14namewtheld
    Chullova was very impressive today...usually, he is somewhat error-prone but today, he did not let a single player get past him...true, he did not make any overlaps but Neroca were attacking in droves and it was, I think, a conscious decision by the management not to involve him in counter-attacks...Borja was good, particularly in interceptions and in dealing with the aerial balls...the midfield did not lend support to the forwards at all...true, they had to track back a lot and help the defenders but the likes of Dicka and Laldanmawia should be involved in attacks more often...Enrique should be complemented with some pacy foreign striker/medio to add more teeth to the attack
    Babertomunna219777Carbon_14