Jordan vs India International Friendly — 17 November

Comments

• That Gurpreet goal has become a stuff of joke on social media. It would be viral soon.
    jees_josegoalkeeparashindiaspartakartik91
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29259 Points
    @shibier and @DEFENCE123 both said Jordan will play the 1st team before the match because I said they will play bench players and as i said Jordan played there bench players. so both this hates of mine eat there own shit, both of you lessen I don't give fake news what ever I post is conformed before its posted
    namewthelddeepak dedhaatuljg
  • samsam 16428 Points
    We did pretty well. 32 hours in an airport. Reached less than 24 hours before match. Main striker injured. Played with new boots bought in Amman. Conceded stupid goal by GK. Did not play best possible 11. 
    namewtheldjees_josegoalkeepargopiajeeshkartik91
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29635 Points
    edited November 2018
    @goalkeepar: Many of us do not agree with the views of other members and criticism is not unwarranted but your choice of words could have been better..."so both this hates of mine eat there own shit"--such language is simply not on....you certainly have matured a lot nowadays and you would do yourself, the good work you are doing for Indian football and the forum a whole lot of good if you refrain from using unparliamentary language...as Munna once said, the point can be put across even without getting personal

@DEFENCE123: Let us disagree without being disagreeable...it would be better if you refrain from using words like "spout bullshit" etc...you can convey your opinion far better without resorting to strong language

Cheers guys!
    Carbon_14goalkeeparnamewtheldatuljgashindiamunna219777kartik91
  • DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    @goalkeepar ;  Even India played with B team. If useless Constantine was not coach, none of these players would be in NT except GSS and Jhingan and maybe Anas
    Carbon_14goalkeepardev_pfcashindiakartik91
    India played with D team not B team 
    DEFENCE123ashindiakartik91
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    I fail to understand why did Jhingan not start the game?He was on the bench so obviously he was not injured. Nor was he among the players who were stuck in Qatar airport. 
    SC wanted to make it look that they were able to give challenge to jordan even with young squad
  • DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    Then why did that idiot call B team players and even then play them in wrong position? So basically it was Jordan A-B mix team vs India C team.
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    If SC wanted to field a young squad then he should not have left out Komal thatal from the final squad. And even from amongst the available players in Jordan why did SC not use any of the genuine striker like Jeje or Balwant? If Ashique could have played after coming on in the second half then surely he could have thrown a striker like Balwant on as well. Both Balwant and Ashique were among the 7 that were stranded in quatar airport. So if Ashique could have played then so could have Jeje and Balwant and manvir! Instead we got Sumit Passi introduced late in second half when we were chasing the game!! I wonder what was the thinking there? Jeje being a senior player could have galvanised the team and maybe spurred them on for a late flight back. Instead we had Indian midfielders playing side and back in the 90th minute with no apparent will to even attack anymore!! This is shameful....replacing Anirudh Thapa with Narayan Das in the last minutes when we needed an attacker to score and Equalize!! 
    goalkeepar