Indian Football Transfer News 2019-20, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    See don't get me wrong. You are doing a great job by doing what you are doing. @7negi also works for khelnow but he is always participating and engaging at the same time posting relevant articles. Find that balance, we need more voices.
    munna219777giridharanPassiAbhishek
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29289 Points
    He should post in correct thread's even if they are links 
    haritrams24munna219777
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29710 Points
    Rumour: Sony Norde has reportedly been offered a contract by Punjab FC owner, Ranjit Bajaj

Source: Aajkaal.
    dev_pfcgoalkeeparEastBengalPridemunna219777karenesudhakar2050

Exclusive: Argentine midfielder Matias Veron in trial at Gokulam Kerala

The club are yet to make a decision on whether to sign the South American on a permanent basis.

Gokulam Kerala are pondering on adding another foreigner to their I-League squad, as Argentinian midfielder Matias Veron is going through a trial stint at the club, Khel Now understands.

The Malabarians have had a topsy-turvy start to their season, winning two out of their three games to assert themselves as potential title challengers. But, in their defeat to Mohun Bagan last week, they seemed to be lacking in certain departments and are thinking of adding another midfielder as a result.

Matias Veron is a choice of Gokulam Kerala coach Fernando Valera and is an attacking midfielder intended to support their under-performing attackers. The 26-year-old played for Juventud Unida RC, an Argentinian side, and is currently training with the I-League outfit. The Malabarians are understood to have been analyzing his effectiveness and will accordingly make a decision on whether or not to sign him.

He’ll also help provide extra support to Nathaniel Garcia, their industrious midfielder, who influences their attacking rhythm with his creative, driving nature. Veron is quite an exciting midfielder, who is capable of being that quintessential link they need to get the very best out of Henry Kisekka and take some pressure off captain Marcus Joseph.

The Malabarians are currently sitting in fifth position in the I-League table, with six points from three games. But, they’ve played a game less than leaders East Bengal, winning which will propel them back to the top of the league.

But, with only four goals in three games, they aren’t scoring as much as they would want to, especially after a dominant Durand Cup win earlier this year. As a result, Veron is being looked at as the solution to their goalscoring problems and to make sure the Malabarians produce attacking football on the trot in 2020.

https://khelnow.com/news/i-league-2019-20-exclusive-gokulam-kerala-trial-matias-veron/

giridharan
  • indianfootyindianfooty Keral476 Points
    Kerala blasters intrested in Renan silva of borneo fc ( indonesia league player of the year ). His contract will expire in december 31 st. Blasters is ready to spent transfer fee if it is needed. 

Source : officials of kbfc
    haritrams24kartik91Abhishek
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    @ReenuT what the fuck ka wrong with you ? Do you want to get banned ? Read what topic are you on. How has that anything to do with reansfer rumors?
    goalkeeparmunna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29289 Points
    I thought BFC signed Bony only to find someone Spamming 
  • samsam 16444 Points

Kolkata giants Mohun Bagan are now in talks with the experienced defender John Johnson to sign him. The former I-league champions are in search of a man for their defence after Daniel Cyrus was ruled out for rest of the season.

Kerala Blasters FC are also interested in signing Johnson as they look to strengthen their defensive lineup. The Eelco Schattorie-coached side has struggled to add a compact shape to their defence this season, they have been hit with continuous injuries to their key defenders starting from Sandesh Jhingan followed by Jairo Rogrigues and Gianni Zuiverloon.

munna219777haritrams24goalkeeparRonnyashindia
    @sam: Source please

Signing John Johnson is a step backward for any club...he was great during his BFC days initially but has become error-prone recently

BTW, why is Daniel Cyrus ruled out?
  • munna219777munna219777 28514 Points
    7 years for him in Indian Football. He came to BFC in 2013.
    haritrams24
This discussion has been closed.