FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 & AFC Asian Cup 2023 Qualification

Comments

• samsam 16428 Points
    Oman is practicing in Germany. So for sure they will at least play against German clubs there 
    haritrams24giridharanashindiaatuljgkarenesudhakar2050munna219777Nagendra
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Igor and FSDL in the meantime are working on the surprise factor. Apparently, playing the Asian champions after a never ending off season with players who don't even last 25 matches a year is the approach to be taken. 
    Igor is just as pathetic as Stephen. Any self respecting coach would resign in protest but not the scums we end of hiring from taxpayers money!
    gaffertapemohammed_87hassan
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    I said thats tha least AIFF can do! Of course we all want India to play 2-3 friendlies against tough asian, african or even lowly european sides (i doubt the last one will ever happen)  but since thats not happening thus I suggested what should be a decent alternative. Play against shitty sides like bhutan, nepal etc atleast to maintain our match fitness.
    Abhishek
  • samsam 16428 Points
    also the understanding within the team and formation
  • samsam 16428 Points
    Rumor: India to play a friendly in between Oman and BD match
    Abhishek
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1936 Points
    Who holds the rights for 2022 world cup telecast, my assumption was its sony, but they had rights only till 2018 world cup.
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    I heard that Broadcasting rights were sold for both 2018 and 2022 world cup by FIFA. In that case, Sony Pictures Network should be having it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] 4984 Points
    edited August 2019
    STIMAC names 34 probables for the training camp ahead of the 
    @FIFAWorldCup 2022 qualifiers against Oman and Qatar 

The list of players is as follows:

GOALKEEPERS: Gurpreet Singh Sandhu, Amrinder Singh, Kamaljit Singh, Vishal Kaith

DEFENDERS: Rahul Bheke, Nishu Kumar, Pritam Kotal, Anas Edathodika, Sandesh Jhingan, Anwar Ali (Jr.), Narender Gahlot, Sarthak Golui, Adil Khan, Salam Ranjan Singh, Subhasish Bose, Jerry Lalrinzuala, Mandar Rao Dessai

MIDFIELDERS: Nikhil Poojary, Udanta Singh, Anirudh Thapa, Raynier Fernandes, Vinit Rai, Sahal Abdul Samad, Amarjit Singh, Pronay Halder, Brandon Fernandes, Lallianzuala Chhangte, Halicharan Narzary, Ashique Kuruniyan

FORWARDS: Balwant Singh, Sunil Chhetri, Jobby Justin, Farukh Choudhary, Manvir Singh

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29629 Points
    No Soosairaj?

Halicharan, Pronay, Kotal...a tad disappointing

The addition of Nishu Kumar and Anwar Ali will add some steel to the defence.
    SiVmunna219777
  • PassiPassi Playboy Mansion1574 Points
    Still no Seriton or Vanspaul :/
    thebeautifulgame