FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 & AFC Asian Cup 2023 Qualification

Comments

• EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    We are fans, we judge coaches and players by their performance and results at the end of the day. Stimac has delivered none, 1 win in 9 games, GA and GF stats are even more shambolic! He messed up a settled defence, added nothing creatively and we are still dependent on SC11 for goals though he is 35.
    Passi
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    7 days left for Afghanistan vs India.

How about match specific thread ?

Who wants to make it , please go ahead.
  • samsam 16428 Points
    It's already there I think
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29635 Points
    No,it was created By @SiV but it was changed by @munna219777 into the "ISL 2019 -20 Season Players to look forward" thread because members felt that there was insufficient info regarding that particular match in the preview
    samgoalkeeparmunna219777
  • samsam 16428 Points
    And that's how we motivate new members?? The thread should have been kept after adding some additional information by some senior members. 
    goalkeepar
    You are being too harsh here. We had asked @SiV to include the additional info. Both @dev_pfc and me had suggested the basic outlines about creating a match day thread to him. @SiV did provide some new info, only he could not include it in the preview because only the admins and mods could do it. @munna219777 was absent for a few days from IFN, so some members had suggested that maybe a new thread could be created. @munna had very generously thanked @SiV for creating the thread but he simply changed the topic of the thread so that discussions about promising players in the ISL could be done in that thread (since @SiV had included only players from the ISL who could be included in the NT by Stimac in the preview). In fact, the credit for creating that thread remains with @SiV. The new "Afghanistan vs India" thread can again be created by @SiV or some other new member.

If you remember, you had asked me to write a review for that match but I said new members need to contribute more in the form of creating new threads and @SiV is competent enough to do it
    http://forum.indianfootballnetwork.com/discussion/2313/isl-2019-20-season-players-to-look-forward/p1
    Deb_Banmunna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29259 Points
    I totally agree with @Sam, only few edits were needed for that thread 
  • samsam 16428 Points
    Yes, I remember what I said. I still maintain that I feel the thread made by @SiV should have remained and seniors could have added more info or review (like I asked you) when even after requesting he was not adding info or review. I hope new members will keep on making threads. 
    SiVgoalkeepar
    I too maintain that  new members should contribute more, in the form of making new threads as well as taking part in meaningful discussions. Of course there were some other opinions that a minimum no. of points needs to be accrued by new members before they became competent enough to make a new thread. There could be a healthy debate regarding this matter.

I also felt that the thread should have remained with a few more edits. When you asked me to make a review, I felt you were asking to make a new thread because in the case of match day threads, a preview/review is the primary condition of making a new thread; new info can be added later of course. Thanks for the clarification. My only point is that there was no demotivation of new members because as I said, the credit for creating the thread, albeit under a new name, remained @SiV's and the moderator had specifically thanked him for making the thread and had encouraged  "more and more members to start new discussions".
    munna219777
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9963 Points
    Adding proper information after 10-15 posts would make the thread chaotic. A late comer or an outsider would not be able to make head or tail out of it. Some discipline is needed in this forum.  What's the harm of making a new thread with proper starting information? You cannot create chaos in the name of encouraging contributions from new members.
    Chelseafanmunna219777