AFC U-19 Championship 2020

Comments

• ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    Pinto didnt say those things.. That was my imagination. 
    Deb_Banashindia
  • RonnyRonny 10441 Points
    Pinto has nothing left to say now..He said earlier that we are looking for a win for Saudi lol
    ashindia
  • I am so lucky not went for the match. Bad luck for my friends who were on the stands
    munna219777Nagendraharitrams24ashindia
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    I disagree. Even a team gull of shitty players with little or no technical skills can still do well provided they are coached well and players themselves are motivated and full of energy and dedication. I have said this many times before and will again say today - even supposing our boys don't know the intricate passing style of Barcelona or the shooting attributes, still Pinto could have taught them yo play a simple short passing game with constant pressing and closing down of their opponents. They could have tried just to pass among themselves, keep tge ball away from opponents, frustrate them and then fashion an opening. If they were technically bad then they could have atleast improved physically on their stamina, speed, strength eyc so as to keep running hard for entire 90 minutes and keeping their opponents wary and making them tired!! I mean these are things which even bad players can do, and we have decent ones! But our players were not dedicated or focused.
    PassiNaujawan
  • 31 comments , u thought might hve been good results. But lol. We are not graduating from u16 to u19 yet , so what to expect from other teams
    ashindia
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    @Deb_Ban Sorry for that comment. I was trying to be sarcastic. I wrote that comment after hearing a lot of press conference from Pinto.
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9281 Points
    Arrows projects and that elite academies must be closed. AIFF needs to spend that money on running a proper 6  month long U 13, U15 and U19 leagues. Players needs to be scouted from leagues and not some nursery where they take their place for granted.
    Deb_BanashindiaSiVmunna219777goalkeeparatuljgsouravindiatrojanAbhishekathi_bheekaran
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9950 Points
    Arrows project was mooted as a stopgap arrangement as a full fledged league was not possible for financial reason. It was purely a temporary arrangement. That was during Houghton era. Now if after so many years we still cannot start junior leagues, then I don't know what, may be AIFF should be closed.
    goalkeeparAbhishek
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    Without strictly enforcing a tough punishment on age fraud players, there's no use pursuing a U-13, U-15, U-17, or U-19 league. We'll be seeing players with big beards, moustaches, wife and kids among most teams which defeats the purpose.
    masefieldtheoilfieldSiVAbhishekgoalkeeparEastBengalPride
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    State Associations and City Associations should regularly organise junior level leagues. like Bombay / Calcutta / Bangalore / Goa / Calicut leagues

Due to burgetary constraints, national level league is unviable. Who will pay for flight / train / hotel expenses ??

AIFF should scout from those leagues.
    SiV