King's Cup 2019

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9264 Points
    edited June 2019
    Match against Thailand is going to be tough. Our players played last competitive football in like April and the lack of fitness & speed was clearly exposed by European based players of Curacao. 

I hope AIFF understands that the domestic season should run longer so that the players remain in shape throughout the year. Wishing for a August end start for 19-20 season.
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Udanta is BFC/Chhetri quota player. FFS 
    deepak dedhaRonnydev_pfc
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29289 Points
    Was rarely impressed by raynier finally a defensive mid with good passing skills , time to drop pronoy for raynier  
    deepak dedha
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Halder is crap unless you want to play Chutiastein's brand of football.
    goalkeepar
  • RonnyRonny 10472 Points
    Where can I watch full game or repeat?
  • deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2826 Points
    Hotstar with english commentary
  • SiVSiV 1853 Points
    The difference in physicality was huge,  as the Curacoa plyrs came out..  They are looking superfit, fast & very skillful..  Not sure if  we can achieve  tat level in another 10 years with isl std being very slow & poor. 
    ashindia[Deleted User]
  • 1. didika is 26 not 30 (on paper which is same age of haldar)
    2. he had full game time in all matches (18 out of 20)
    3. he did play crucial role in setting up many EB goals this season (or breaking attacks of opposition in many occasions)
    4. he is way past his prime agree, but still better than likes of haldar and borges

I personally dont like DM to be too young unless they are exceptional. Nothing to take away from amarjit and reneir but let them play full 90 min game (multiple occasions) then I can judge properly.
    I can still remember 3-4 times reneir miss passed and Amarjit has been inconsistent in 90min game for arrows.
    for now both should be used as subs 
  • SiVSiV 1853 Points
    Also, another problem the coach needs to see, is the continuation of old coach tactics of sending the ball to udanta always and asking him to cross... It is way too predictable and quality teams will cut that off easily.... Can do well to send the ball to Soosairaj in Left wing and going for goal this side as well.... Hope the coach noted this problem... 
    ashindiamunna219777