Intercontinental Cup 2019

Comments

• souravindiasouravindia 3663 Points
    fitness issue because of playing only 20 matches in a year. Tajikistan were all over the park with their physicality and pace in second half. It was amarjit who made yhe difference in first half. Vineet rai was flop. Ofcourse i am not expecting this back line up in actual qualifiers. But this young Tajikistan team is no pushover, they are going to ruin some teams in comin years. Sahal as usual was good as was thapa. Back 4 desires a lot. Better to play adil at defensiveidfoeld position
    Nagendraharitrams24goalkeeparmunna219777ashindia
  • souravindiasouravindia 3663 Points
    But with the changes stimac is making difficult to ascertain what wilk be actual line up
    munna219777
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    I really hope stimac settles his first 11 by next match. Otherwise, we will struggle in qualifiers. Also, one thing is sure, we lack bench strength badly. Especially in defense. Hopefully, we perform better in upcoming matches.
    [Deleted User]
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6761 Points
    @ sam... Too hard on Narender... he is young player and it is his first game... actually it is coach's mistake not to substitute him in second half... he looks shaky even in first half... 
    souravindiadreamerashindiakarenesudhakar2050goalkeeparBrainFallINDIAmunna219777Ronny
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    Its not a good performance. We shouldn't be satisfied. Yes coach is experimenting but doesn't have to experiment to a level we conceded 4 goals against a shitty oppenent in such a shitty way.

Hoping for a better match  and better lineup from Igor.
    goalkeeparmunna219777Nagendra
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6761 Points
    @ souravindia... I have same feeling .. substituting Amarjit back fired .. Vinit looks so ordinary today.. 

as someone said in this thread, too much experimentation and this is not good..

Next game,  Let's hope Stimac select best players.. badly want Chettri & Jobby in starting XI and Chettri anchoring the attack. 
    goalkeeparmunna219777
  • DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    Lol Ranjit Bajaj before the match was like "Can't wait to see my academy product Narender on the field"....Turns out he's super shit
    ashindiakarenesudhakar2050Carbon_14goalkeepardev_pfc
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    You guys are being too hard on Narendra. He is only 18 years of age! He had nerves and lacks experience of playing at this level. One off day cannot define him as a defender. Stimac after the match said about Narendra that he has excellent physical attributes, great speed, good resistance. And if he plays at high level he will become a great defender almost of European standards. 
    And anyways defence was just one bad aspect, there was our almost non existent midfield as well. Misplaced passes, playing at a terribly slow pace and not pressing the opposition players when out of possession....if we don't keep the ball our defence will automatically come under pressure. Remember the difference between India's first game against Thailand at Asian cup versus our last game Bahrain to understand this point.
    goalkeepar
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29700 Points
    My point has been proven today, Indians can't play football.
    DEFENCE123Soccerloverharitrams24coolgagan
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29700 Points
    Age fraud 27 year old narendra should quit football and start selling tea, one day he may become PM but he will never become a good defender, he is not even Bhutan level
    haritrams24arunskumarkarenesudhakar2050coolgagan