Intercontinental Cup 2019

Comments

• shibiershibier 2997 Points
    Constantine was right 
    jees_josegoalkeepargaffertape
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30182 Points
    Will removing Stimac help the NT?

Will the new coach create Chhetris out of the Manvirs and Farukhs? He cannot go and play on the field.
    He has made a few mistakes, not got some combinations right but to blame him for the results of two matches only is ridiculous. What was the scoreline of the NT in Consta's first four five matches? Who were the oppositions? These are the questions we should be asking.
    SamyajitRonnyjees_jose
  • samsam 16526 Points
    You may hate me for saying it but with Consta team and strategy we would have beaten DPRK
    ashindiaBrainFallINDIAjees_josegoalkeepar
  • Albert Roca was better than Stimac. Once more .This time how many dislike to me
    Sanjeev BiswasBrainFallINDIAdebarghya89jees_josePassigoalkeepargaffertape
  • deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    edited July 2019
    How many friendlies did consta play against better teams? 
    When all of us know this ranking we r at doesnt really show our true potential(which is lower than many teams ranked below us) 
    But we say consta's style would hv done wonders  :D  , i think so we should again start playing friendlies against south asian teams , i mean that is what some persons on this forum like to watch

Carbon_14BrainFallINDIAjees_josePassimunna219777
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
     Igor's style of football requires good understanding between the players.. This will take time...Also Igor is playing good players along with some average players...Mistakes of these not so good players are costing us..
    thebeautifulgameCarbon_14jees_jose
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7380 Points
    Consta took years to get it right and here you are judging this coach after 4 fuckin games. Grow up people.
    thebeautifulgamedeepujees_josemunna219777giridharan
  • samsam 16526 Points
    #IgorOut is not what I want, but this will come up for sure. 
    Before we used to concede 4 from only Iran that too last time in 2016 I think, now we concede 4 from Tajiks and N Koreans too  :D and it's ridiculous to say consta never played with tougher teams. He did and results are there. We are getting thrashed literally now. Not even 1 or 2 goal margin defeats. God knows how long this testing and honeymoon period of Stimac will go on. I hope we play some friendlies before the qualifiers. Otherwise we are doomed 
    ashindiajees_josegoalkeepar
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7380 Points
    That giraffe in the middle has to be replaced . And Brandon should come into the middle. 
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    edited July 2019
    Going by performance of our defenders I have very less hopes in WCQ irrespective of what teams we face.

Also I feel the players look very unfit, slow and lack concentration.
    souravindiajees_josegoalkeepar