Intercontinental Cup 2019

Comments

• ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    @Naujawan Sir please select Phrangi Buam for Intercontinental cup Camp..
    Deb_Ban
  • deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2820 Points
    Football manager is very underrated game but in reality its the most realistic football simulator that lets you become manager of football teams around the world. Even many clubs around the world use it as scounting tool because of its unmatched accuracy. Maybe Stimac uses it too  :p I also used to play it regularly few years back and came across many Indian players playing around the world espicailly USA lower leagues but cant remember their names :p. I would definitely recommend it if anyone here likes to test their managerial skill, manage transfers and finances and daily working of a football club.
    Naujawanashindia
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    edited June 2019
    I played so much FM 19 maybe I LL share my story from BFC - stoke city.  As I mentioned in online chatting, I have a modded database that makes the Indian league way more competitive and realistic. Slightly exaggerated potentials with youth but what's the fun without youth development?.

Made BFC win Asian champions league and  and took India to world cup. Then moved to EPL to sign top Indian players to stoke city. It's super addictive. @deepak dedha I know all the Indian firang players in the database by name hahah.

If you download genie scout you can see all available players and their ratings. Many Indian players but most don't come to ISL before you raise the standards of the league by winning afc cup multiple times and being regular in champions league.  Yan Shanda and Malvind Benning were Bengaluru legends in my save. And a few other foreigners.

@ajmal Phrangi to main hoo.
    deepak dedhaashindiaajmal
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points

As per that foxsports article, only father of Omid Singh holds Indian Passport.

Omid Singh holds Iranian passport.

That will not make him eligible. He cannot play on the basis of father citizenship unless he becomes Indian.

Such a wild goose chase is common in many fan owned sites to invite clicks !! What happened to Aryn Williams or Danny or Michael Chopra ??
    Carbon_14
  • samsam 16428 Points
    Brother of Omid confirmed on Instagram that Omid has Indian passport. I wrote this earlier also

munna219777
  • deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2820 Points
    edited June 2019
    Also if he goes for Indian passport that could possibly mean an exit for him from persian football cuz he would be counted as an asian quota player then. So chance of this becoming reality is close to zero.  :(
    munna219777
  • samsam 16428 Points
    What about A William Indian passport case?
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Has some sportskeeda author joined foxsports?
    munna219777reddevil87ashindiaDeb_Bansparta
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    I think  even if he leaves Persian football, he will earn crazy amount of money here that might be a factor. He will be signed by a ISL biggie and given shit loads of money.
    haritrams24deepak dedhakartik91
  • RatulRatul Howrah1323 Points
    "It's a huge call for Omid. Certainly, he is a good player who could strengthen the India team but he must decide whether he wants to give up his Iranian passport and take up an Indian one.
    "It's a cumbersome process and may take 15 months. If he makes up his mind, we can help him by speeding up the process," a senior AIFF official told TOI on Tuesday.
    https://timesofindia.com/sports/football/top-stories/iranian-winger-omid-singh-mulls-over-india-jersey-option/articleshow/69851350.cms
    munna219777giridharankartik91