Indian Super League 2019-20

Comments

• munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Semi-Retired 30 plus footballer can qualify as marquee based on past performances years ago.
    Present form, fitness does not matter !!!
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29260 Points
    Coro today said level of play in ISL is lower then other south Asian football leagues
    shubham_northeastern
  • deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2820 Points
    This is what he precisely said "I think that the level of the Indian (Super) League is not up to other countries to compete and win the Asian championship, but little by little the level of soccer (football) in India will grow and it can be a great power in the future,". His statement doesn't mean he was referring to South Asian nations but rather he was referring to Top asian nations that regularly compete in Asian championship tournaments. We never see south Asian countries in final stages of these tournament when coro said "Indian (Super) League is not up to other countries to compete and win the Asian championship" he meant winning against top Asian nation.
    NagendragoalkeeparBrainFallINDIAkartik91
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6482 Points
    ;goalkeepar 

good joke :)

I doubt if he ever watched a game of other south Asian football leagues.
    deepak dedhakartik91
    @Nagendra he is considering a offer from Basundara Kings its bigger then any ISL club offer till now, his statement clearly shows his intensions, I appreciate coro for speaking the truth. 
    shubham_northeasternkartik91
    Wouldn't that make him an over paid player for his age, something you always criticize. ISL is rightly not paying coro as he's already 37 and much slower than earlier,why would club pay coro more when they can easily get a young goalscorer.
    munna219777The real AGkartik91atuljgNagendra
    Also I dont think Basundara Kings would be paying him big when they already have Hernán Barcos at a bargain deal of $20,000 per month.
    Yes. Coro should be kicked out of ISL if he asks too much money 
    masefieldtheoilfield
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6482 Points
    edited July 2020
    ;goalkeepar 

bro.. Coro would have stayed in FC Goa or any other ISL club even if they offered 80% of what currently they are offering now... Also read somewhere in TOI/Goal.com that FC Goa offered very less to him.. also heard no concrete offers from other ISL clubs to him..

He is 37 already.. If he is fit, he may play 2-3 more seasons.. nothing wrong if he is considering better offer.. in this case, Basundara Kings.. 

FC Goa should respect him... He consistently performed well including last season and he is one of the best player in ISL.. On the field, he is very good with FC Goa players.... 

but I see two contradicting statements from you..  :)

goalkeepar
  • DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    Coro last season made $550,000. This season Goa are offering some $100,000. Bashundhara can get him for $200,000
    goalkeeparBrainFallINDIASiV