Indian Super League 2019-20

Comments

• NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    I don't know who are worse ISL plastic fans or baseless haters. Chennai city fan who is butthurt and wants the only balanced professional team in the country right now to suffer. 
    Miki
  • SiVSiV 1853 Points
    Yes @dev_pfc i don't like bfc coz they  are the most unethical team in Indian Ftball..  Corrupting Indian  football with Chetri soft power and money ...  Westblockblues don't have basic football sense and go there just to do viking claps...  Drama fellows ...  They can't even coexist with fellow kannadiga athletes in kanteevara... 
    And Mr @Naujawan will keep supporting bfc,  coz I guess he is Udanta singh in disguise in ifn . . 
    Yes I don't like bfc and want them to lose today.. Do record it
    goalkeeparEastBengalPridedev_pfcmasefieldtheoilfield
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    How is BFC the most balanced team now? I believe it’s pseudo balance because they have Chettri, our best player and had a proven striker in Miku till last year.

If there’s any team that’s balanced, it’s Jamshedpur FC with their own stadium, a solid long term business model aided by Tata with yearly investments, their own training setup and accommodations, and the Tata Foootball Academy. All other teams are depending on Government infrastructure and freebies, hotels, sponsors for everything.
    NaujawanAbhishekgoalkeeparEastBengalPrideBrainFallINDIAmasefieldtheoilfield
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    edited November 2019
    I was talking about their approach. Now every club will run into trouble or succeed. They have shown good attitude in setting a tone for teams. Now of course they have their share of problems and I am sure they are trying to do their best to tackle them.  They let Miku go becaybe they don't have the money for this. Onwu was a lot cheaper . But yeah good attitude.

You are right Jamshedpur have good things going for them and it will be great if all teams find a balanced model. Bfc have just been around for longer and have a market for themselves. Theres enough space for everyone.
    goalkeeparEastBengalPride
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    If soosairaj was not selected by stimac due to injury,  how come he played yesterday in isl? I am starting to believe the influence of some agency in these selections. Selection of Ashique may be one of these.  Igor might have selected Changte because he wanted a quick winger like udanta in left wing. So Soosairaj has to be left out.
    goalkeeparSiVashindiaatuljggiridharan
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Agency deals! And next time someone threatens me with legal action, they will get their asses whooped! Some of us are legally and politically well covered, so bring it on bitch!
    NaujawangoalkeeparSiVChelseafanthebeautifulgamemasefieldtheoilfield
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    @EastBengalPride Chalo come "whoop" my ass! (Don't know what the expression means in real english but maybe he has a special type of lingo which i m not familiar with) :p 
    And how the fuck are you "legally and politically well covered"? You are blatantly violating law, making false allegations against against someone on a public forum and you think your political cover will save you from court? What nonsense is that! Btw learn to differentiate between someone threatening you with legal action from someone who is merely informing you about the illegal nature of your actions! 
    thebeautifulgamegoalkeeparSiVNaujawanPassi
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    Damn Chennaiyin are so terrible . 
    I'm expecting a 4-0 scoreline at FT . Total domination by BFC . Just how long are they gonna put up with JG because he won them a title 2 years ago.
    Naujawan
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    Chhettri with a banger .2-0
  • SiVSiV 1853 Points
    Gregory I thought will go home by December..  But looks like he may head home sooner 
    Naujawan