2020 AFC Cup and ACL — Chennai City FC and Bengaluru FC

Comments

• okayiambackokayiamback India137 Points
    Next season the performance of BFC will drop, jsw has made it clear that they will work in limited budget next season. 

Few players who were in high pay check has been told to find club, Chettri isn't getting any younger. 

ATK, Mumbai and FC Goa most likely to poach some of the players from Bengaluru FC. 
    [Deleted User]munna219777goalkeeparSiVgiridharan
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    This was expected.

The standard of Football of BFC and other ISL teams is poor
    This is a Reflection on poor competitiveness of that Private League. Any league where there is no Relegation and many old semi-retired types Foreign players play - what do you expect !!! Players from ISL in National Team have struggled against Bangladesh, Afghanistan. Last year chennaiyin struggled and failed in AFC Cup. So many ISL teams were beaten in Super Cup by I-league teams. This is the reality check. ISL Franchise do not deserve ACL spot. Give it to a club from more competitive league.
    ashindiagoalkeeparSiVgiridharanPassiDeb_Banjitug1979
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Indian Football was in good position and right direction when I-League had 14 teams, season ran for 8 months and there were host of tournaments throughout the year.

Once ISL became top tier the downfall started. Many tournaments closed down and season just reduced 4-5 months max, rest of the year its gym workout.

It's high time these qualified people running football in country understand and fix the loopholes.
    munna219777goalkeepargiridharanDeb_Ban
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3620 Points
    @ashindia

Is it confirmed there will 27 games in the next season?
    munna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Next Engagement for Indian Club

Chennai City  vs Maziya FC

11 March
    6:00 PM
    The Arena, Ahmedabad
    giridharan
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    BFC spend more money than all ISL clubs except ATK. They never took AFC Cup seriously often playing secondary team thinking they'd easily beat these clubs. 

I guess players wanted an early excursion instead of staying till late march/June
    [Deleted User]SiVgoalkeeparmunna219777
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    Also this is the level of Indian football don't fall for false world cup hopes
    goalkeeparmunna219777
  • RatulRatul Howrah1323 Points
    BFC while in i league: qualifies for AFC cup final
    In ISL: fails to qualify for group stage.
    All BFC has done by joining ISL is burn down loads of money for absolutely nothing and now they buy/retain medicore players & coach who aren't good enough for SAFF clubs. 
    if cost-cutting rumor is true then it will be tough times for BFC.
    SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN I-LEAGUE.
    Deb_BanSiVgaffertapegoalkeeparmunna219777
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1936 Points
    Franchise fee is taking its toll if the budget rumors are true.
    munna219777
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    JSW will pull out of top tier football by 2021-22 as per my sources.
    [Deleted User]BrainFallINDIAatuljgSiVgoalkeeparmunna219777giridharan