Indian Football Transfer News 2020-21, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29258 Points
    Fc goa paid 27 lakh for buam 
    NagendraCarbon_14spartamunna219777kartik91
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29633 Points
    edited September 2020

Bengaluru FC sign RFYC starlet Huidrom Thoi Singh

Indian Super League (ISL) outfit Bengaluru FC have completed the signing of Huidrom Thoi Singh from Reliance Foundation Young Champs, Khel Now can confirm. The 16-year-old forward from Manipur has been handed a multi-year deal by the Blues and will join them ahead of the upcoming 2020-21 season.

............................................................................................................................................................................................

Thoi Singh burst onto the scene at Reliance Foundation Young Champs, where he consistently showed that he had an exceptional eye for goal. Till date, he has played 50 matches for them and netted 45 times. One of his most impressive displays so far would be the U-15 I-League game against Indian Football Academy (IFA) in November 2017, when he scored five goals in a 6-2 win, including a hat-trick in the first half.

In the 2019-20 Elite League, RFYC finished at the top of the table in the Maharashtra Zone, with 13 wins from 14 games. The youngster played in all of their matches and found the net seven times, before COVID-19 caused the competition to be cancelled.

Nagendramunna219777Ronnyashindiakartik91
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    EB will be linked to every player in the world. You should probably take everything with a grain of salt from Bengali media. 
    munna219777
  • Arun67Arun67 Navi Mumbai252 Points
    Yes very few of those Bengali media kept faith and spread positivity throughout the  last 6 months abt East Bengal's joining in ISL while lots of intellectuals of this forum declared that there is no hope for EB to join ISL this year, already a big slap on all of their faces, the day EB starts anouncement of foreigners joining we can discuss that day, with a bang ( Ibrahim Affelay  as a marquee). Still then enjoy discussion abt 3rd graded western Europe's  rubbish. 
    hindustanibhau2034wcgoalkeepargaffertapemohammed_87hassanSoccerlover
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6481 Points
    Guys like you should understand same 3rd grade/division foreigners helped CCFC & MB to win I league. Also same foriegners saved EB from embarrassment last season
    munna219777goalkeepargaffertape
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6481 Points
    Also guys like you should understand if E.B sign top class players.  It will help Indian football as well by attracting few more top players and their by will improve quality of Indian football .. we IFNers not against E.B and banter will always be there and mostly against top clubs like E.B. 

And as I said earlier,  it is not possible for E.B to sign Michael Olunga this season.  He would cost aroud 5 cr + around 5 cr for transer fee. On top of it, J league is in progress and he is leading J league scorer and they will not loose him easily..
    munna219777goalkeeparsouravindiaSoccerlover
  • BabertoBaberto 633 Points
    Other names that are popping out for EB are of Kenneth Otigba and Shehu Abdullahi. 

I guess they are also '3rd graded' players considering that they haven't played for a team in the topmost division of the top 5 leagues? 

FC Goa sign RFYC midfielder Muhammed Nemil  after paying transfer fee. He is currently training in Spain he will join FC Goa B team
    arunskumarashindiaNagendrakartik91G_KSiVmunna219777giridharan
  • Arun67Arun67 Navi Mumbai252 Points
    I am not against anybody,  except  England which is competitive where even in 3rd division u can get good qualities players,  other 4 top division leagues from 3rd division are really  3rd grades, one Tiri, Cori or Pedro can not justify it. Except Mendoza,  Miku frm Venezuela,  Valskis frm Lithuania made lots if difference.  My point is that after ISL inception all are looking for overpriced Brasil, Argentina, Spain , Itally 2nd or 3rd tier, Why not Venezuala, Peru, Equador, why not North America Honduras,  Costa Rica, why not Eastern EU like Czech,  Romania, Bulgaria, why r u looking for Senegal, Cameron, Ghana Nigeria, when u can get young NT players from Togo, Benin, Algeria. In Asia u can't touch J/ K leagues or Iran, how many NT Australian came here, everyone is going for Aleague when they can easily get value for money from Syria, Iraq, Jordon, Lebanon. Performance is separate issue  but Tiri is from 3 rd division Spain much lower than Fortuna league of Czech or  Dutch league where Otigba played  Even that Abdullahi shehu played top league of Cyprus which is much competitive than Spain's 3rd division.  I am not against any league or country, my point is that all ISL teams never explore  the world football fraternity with proper scouting.  It is my personal opinion that it is always help Indian football  if teams are going for young NT players frm eastern EU, or other small recognized countries having excellent football talents than old aged 35 yrs players from top 10 countries
    Mendoza is not from Venezuela