Indian Football Transfer News 2020-21, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• G_KG_K Kerala5182 Points
    edited October 2020
    Sairuat Kima to Delhi Sudeva FC
    Bazie Armand to Churchill Brothers
    NagendraPassikartik91munna219777
  • Arun67Arun67 Navi Mumbai252 Points
    Renedy had done nothing, Fowler after seeing all footballers videos selected the 22 Indian members  who can suit his styles  may be 3-4-2-1 formation 
    masefieldtheoilfieldgaffertapeashindiagiridharan
  • G_KG_K Kerala5182 Points
    edited October 2020
    Bikramjit Singh, Sumeet Passi and Joseba Beitia joins Punjab FC on 2-year contracts.
    munna219777giridharankartik91
  • arunskumararunskumar Kerala339 Points
    So hopefully bfc will be more direct with freekicks this season after seeing opseth videos. Last year they wasted almost all freekicks by over cooking!
    gaffertape
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29726 Points
    Chencho Gyeltshen annoced by RG Punjab 
    haritrams24munna219777kartik91
  • Opseth is a good signing for BFC. Not a big name signing but is at a good age. And post lockdown he has been in good form in A-League with 4 goals and 2 assists in his last 5 games. Also in his last season at Norway top division in 2018 he finished 4th highest scorer with 10 goals, only two behind Erling Haaland
    arunskumarSamyajitRonnymasefieldtheoilfieldPassikartik91
  • RonnyRonny 10497 Points
    Other than Miku this is perhaps the first time BFC have invested in a decent striker
    haritrams24
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10068 Points
    Happy for Fran Gonsalvez. Not so much for Beitia.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    edited October 2020
    EB's Indian signings look horrible tbh.

They've wasted a lot of money on players no body else wants. This is what happens when a well qualified Indian coach is not chosen 
    Deb_BangaffertapePassigoalkeeparSiVgiridharankartik91indian_gooner
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    edited October 2020
    I don't think renedy got enough time to hand pick his players and given the fact that most of the top indian players had already signed contracts with other clubs for a longer period, that too much before East Bengal submitted its bid paper for the ISL, that's why it looks like a team of discards.
    That's the sole reason I believed that for at least this season the new management should have gone with the players the club had already invested in. Infact if you build a first xi for East Bengal with the existing squad, it looks one of the strongest. The problem arises when there will be card issue or injury concern, cause there are just not enough good players in the reserve to replace the first choices.
    If you would have watched some games of Brisbane Roar's in the previous season, you will see, robbie likes to play in 3-4-2-1 formation and while defending it switches to 5-4-1. Now let's build a first xi in 3-4-2-1 format and see how it turns out to be....
    (My personal preferences)
    GK- Shankar Roy
    LCB - Danny Fox ✈️
    CB- Gurtej
    LCB- Scott Neville ✈️
    CDM- Irshad
    CDM- Matti ✈️( playmaker, similar to FC Goa's jahou)
    RWM - Chullova
    LWM- Narayan Das
    LF- Anthony Pilkington✈️
    RF- Jacques Maghoma✈️
    CF- Jeje

I will be tempted to use lyngdoh, in place of matti and alter jeje with a foreign striker. However I'm not sure about lyngdoh's fitness for the moment, so thought this could be the best possible lineup for East Bengal. If you consider this, then it definitely looks a potent side, but again problems would be flooding in if there will be a long term injury or a card issue to any of these players.

masefieldtheoilfieldgaffertapeSoccerlovergiridharanindian_gooner