Indian Football Transfer News 2020-21, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    edited July 2020
    I don't think you can churn out players within an year of starting a club in a place like Odisha . That being said I don't think they are planning on staying in Odisha for a long time . So I guess we might only start seeing players from Odisha if they stay there for a bit long .
    samshankardeepak dedhaashindiakartik91SiVgiridharan
  • samsam 16430 Points
    edited July 2020
    Zero. Okay. So what? 
    Odisha FC is new there. They were in Delhi and 3 out of those 5 boys are from that region.
    Rishabh is from C'garh (maybe born in UP), Tyagi is from UP, Nischay is from around Delhi as much as I can gather. 
    Other two boys are probably from NE (mizoram and manipur). So what? Guys, why do we have to bring Odisha, local etc. into this?
    The club is doing a good job. Appreciate it. I am sure in a few years we will see players from Odisha in the senior team. Subham was already there last year.
    BrainFallINDIAgaffertapeNagendragoalkeepardeepak dedhaharitrams24athi_bheekaranRonnyDeb_Bankartik91and 1 other.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    Add everyone's age +5 
    Nagendragoalkeeparmunna219777atuljgshankardeepak dedhaashindiakartik91SiVgiridharanand 1 other.
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6491 Points
    I agree age fraud is there in India & Indian football and players need to be punished for any offense. 

but it is foolishness to call everyone as age-fraud...
    shankargaffertapedeepak dedhakartik91
  • samsam 16430 Points

Report: Jamshedpur FC to announce their squad next month

https://khelnow.com/football/isl-2020-21-jamshedpur-fc-squad-announcement-report

As of now, Spaniards Aitor Monroy and David Grande are the only international players to have an agreement with Jamshedpur FC. However, the club is opting for an arguably cautious approach. They are in talks with foreign players but are not making them sign on the dotted line yet. This is to ensure that they do not have to pay the agreed money right now and also gives them the option to back off from the agreement according to the situation in the future.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29261 Points
    Ether Odisha FC take local in there youth team and promote locals into main team or stop taking 5 crs every year from odisha govt as sponsorship stop using stadiums for free, Bengali clubs like United SC has done more to Odisha football then a fake circus club like odisha fc will ever do. United once has 5-10 odia players in there CFL team.
    munna219777gaffertapeDeb_Banashindiagiridharan
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Orissa has done well by promoting Hockey. So many Hostels and Academies are there.

They need to make similar long time investment in Football. Academy, if any of this Franchise, should give chance to local kids.
    Carbon_14shankargoalkeepardeepak dedhaDeb_BanashindiaSiV
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9964 Points
    Franchises and long term investment?
    goalkeeparmunna219777deepu
  • kartik91kartik91 Delhi1139 Points
    Jeez, Give them time atleast. Naveen patnaik is a seasoned and responsible politician. If he’s giving a fat sum of 5 Cr every year it means he has some agreement with Odisha FC in place . Sooner rather than later we can see Odia local players being scouted and involved in the setup.