List of Players who deserve National Team Call-Up

Comments

• deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    His crossing ability is better than many wingers of nt, maybe as par with udanta 
    Ronny
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Aim is to build a competitive team for 2019 AFC cup .

We need to look at Minerva and other teams like Neroca, Gokulam for potential new blood.

Going after the usual EB, MB and ISL teams will not suffice for building a team.

Also to be looked at are positions we are weak at NT level.

RB position - Pritam that I have been maintaining is not good enough so is Rino. We need someone like Jerry who we can invest on.

CM position to partner Rowlin can be used to experiment between Germanpreet, Anirudh. We need Atleast 2 more fresh blood there to test. Shout to test Dhanpal in place of Eugeneson. 

RW/LW- Wings have always been weak, likes of Jackichand need to go. Tempt to use new I-league and u-17/19 blood there. 
    I think we need to look seriously at building this around Changte, Udanta. Tempted to test Romeo and Francis again as they have been little consistent.

CAM and ST are our strongest with Balwant, Chetri, Jeje on red hot forms. However a couple of youngsters would also need to be worked on. How is Manvir doing?
    ashindiaSOCCER4klgoalkeeparindian_goonerCarbon_14
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Rowllin Borges hasn't been good this season. For the wings, Brandon Fernandes and Mandar Rao Desai have looked good on both sides, we also have Udanta Singh.

Also this is the first season we literally have the better Indians in ISL so ISL will be looked at the most. For 2019 AFC Asian Cup, I wouldn't mind going for primarily guys who might not even be young but we do need to then focus on that post 2019... so like guys like Balwant should still be in the fray.

Also shoutout to Gurtej Singh, honestly has done better than I thought he would at Pune City.
    ashindiaDXSOCCER4klgoalkeeparCarbon_14Ronny[Deleted User]
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    Nobody wanna talk about Bipin Singh ? Seems like a good player to me .
    ashindiaDXCarbon_14
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Ralte of EB has been excellent too. 
    goalkeeparArsenalFan700Carbon_14kuldeep007
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29249 Points
    Samuel Lalrinpuia of Shillong is also impressive.
    rathorevarun4 Carbon_14
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Bipin hasn't even done much since that goal he scored earlier in the season. Ralte has been good, good shout out @ashindia
  • samsam 16428 Points
  • Lallinzuala with udanta on wings no one can match the speed of two...
    Seriton Fernandes also need to look out for....in defence

sudheermylankal
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Rahul is not CM and Amarjeet, Boris, Dheeraj, Naorem ( Struggled at U19 level in AFC)  and Ashique are far away from playing for Senior Team.

Lallinzuala, Dhanpal Ganesh, Seriton. Samuela, Hardy Kilp, Moinuddin Khan, Muhammed Ali, Milan Singh, Bipin Singh etc deserve more chances comparing to overrated ( By Fans) Arrows players. 
    goalkeeparmunna219777rathorevarun4 Carbon_14DX