Indian Super League 2020-21: New Expectations, New Challenges

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    I feel BFC will eliminate Goa from the playoffs with NE and Hyd going through
    munna219777
  • G_KG_K Kerala5182 Points
    Goa has Odisha tomorrow and Bengaluru next round while Hyderabad has ATKMB. In the final round it's Goa and Hyderabad head-on. Goa wins tomorrow and both of them lose next round, the final round match between Goa and Hyderabad will decide, with Goa having an upper hand because of their reverse fixture win.
    munna219777
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29637 Points
    It would be great if HFC and NEUFC were to square off in the final of the ISL! ;)
    Ronnyashindiamunna219777SiVindian_goonerkartik91
    Manuel Marquez said Rohit Danu will be one of India's best players. While he still matures, he will definitely shine by next season. Good that this coach signed an extension and he has faith in his younger players
    thebeautifulgamegiridharanG_Kmunna219777SiVashindiasouravindiagoalkeeparindian_goonerkartik91and 2 others.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29261 Points
    So he thinks a injury prone age fraud will be the best player in india LOL
    munna219777
  • G_KG_K Kerala5182 Points
    Playoffs schedule

Friday, March 5: Semi-final 1 – 1st leg
    Saturday, March 6: Semi-final 2 – 1st leg
    Monday, March 8: Semi-final 1 – 2nd leg
    Tuesday, March 9: Semi-final 2 – 2nd leg

Saturday, March 13: Final
    indian_goonermunna219777kartik91
  • since it is a centralized venue, i don't see the logic of holding 2 legged playoffs.

i have been hater of single leg final since 2014 when KBFC lost. in india, not many people can travel long distance. just for a football match.

its good that afc champions leage spot is given to league leaders. otherwise a team finishing fourth getting the spot is injustice.
    dev_pfcashindiakartik91atuljg
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6495 Points
    edited February 2021
    ;indian_gooner 

I think there is some 22 game rule from AFC for league licensing else we cannot participate in AFC Cup & Champions League.. With 2 leg SF, all 4 ISL teams will play minimum of 22 games.

Same applies for I-League, that is the reason, we have Championship Stage in I-League this season.
    indian_gooner
    It was heartening to see Edmund Lalrindika play for BFC last game. Musa has pretty much given a chance to his entire bench now. Also it was nice to see Givson and Ayush get game time for Kerala. Both unknowingly made the mistake of joining a club that is always in bad shape. They sign so many players that they never have the right combination and keep trusting guys like Rohit Kumar, Prashanth etc. Lucky that Nongdamba moved away
    ashindia
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Prabhusukhan Gill wasted at KBFC bench this year.
    Ronnymunna219777giridharankartik91indian_goonerdhritiman7