Indian Super League 2020-21: New Expectations, New Challenges

Comments

• eldhose777eldhose777 India147 Points
    Dylan fox and Ninthoi played really well. NE played pressing game in the second half and succeeded.

RonnyG_Kgaffertapedeepuindian_goonerashindiasouravindia
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    Kerala are a big banter club
    Ronnyashindiagoalkeepar
  • RonnyRonny 10460 Points
    I think Kerala can never get a consistent playing 11. Some day Nishu will play on others Prasanth or Nongdaba, Sahal.. they always keep moving players around
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Kerala will finish bottom this year. Gary Hooper looks like a flop, that is not a player who is going to improve with matches. North East are a good team but I dont think good enough to make it to play offs. 
    Ronnyatuljggoalkeepar
  • SiVSiV 1853 Points
    edited November 2020
    Neufc will be raided again.. Camara and Dylan fox will join the bigger clubs ATK MB or MCFC or SCEB..  
    Both neufc and CFC are budget clubs who sign their foreign players as well as coach for only one season.. Short term , no vision... Hopefully, after fcbasel takeover this year, cfc will have better long term plan.
    Khalid jamil must be given the credit for excellent scouting of indian players in neufc.. last year, neufc domestic squad was pathetic. Hopefully JFC signs him next season..
    Blockbuster tomorrow and guess SCEB will win.. ATK MB defence looked good but were scratchy.. with no soosairaj, his replacement bose only defends, not moving forward.. 
    Anthony Pilkington , Maghoma , Krishna.. 2-1 to EB
    ashindiaCarbon_14kartik91deepuindian_goonersouravindiagoalkeepar
    edited November 2020
    Its a shame how Khalid Jamil has been downgraded to a nonexistent North East United Academy. Why is everyone silent about this ?? This is not how you treat one of the best Indian managers because he is an assistant to a foreign passport holder. If this continues we will lose good potential Indian coaches. 
    munna219777Carbon_14kartik91Ronnygaffertapedeepuindian_goonerSiVatuljggoalkeepar
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    Judging a relatively new team after two matches is kinda funny.  People said the same thing last time about Chennaiyin FC. It'll take some time but I think KBFC will perform better this season . NEUFC looks good too . Hope they somehow make it to playoffs this season . They need it badly .
    G_Keldhose777indian_gooneratuljg
  • RonnyRonny 10460 Points
    No ways that NE and KBFC, Odisha kind of teams are making the playoffs. It will only be the experienced teams like ATK,Mumbai,Goa,BFC etc with the one team as a challenger
    ashindiaatuljggoalkeepar
    edited November 2020
    @BrainFallINDIA I understand that to assume kerala will finish bottom is bad, but we all know what happens when strikers don't look good in India. Hooper is not a player who can be replaced considering his contract. 
  • eldhose777eldhose777 India147 Points
    I hope the first derby will cross all the records in digital platforms Instagram,  YouTube and Hotstar .
    thebeautifulgameashindiaindian_gooner