good technical director or coach,who is the need of hour?

shankarshankar 2600 Points
recently there has been huge talks over the appointment of technical director and coach.....so whom do you guys feel is more important for the development of the football???

technical director will be assigned the job of grass root and youth development and all related football activities,
while

coach would be doing job of handling national team,on whose performance will the interest of sport depend.

i starting this discussion because i am not sure whether aiff would be able afford both world class technical director as well as good coach....if they do so then that would be great...till then..

Comments

• recently there has been huge talks over the appointment of technical director and coach.....so whom do you guys feel is more important for the development of the football???

technical director will be assigned the job of grass root and youth development and all related football activities,
    while

coach would be doing job of handling national team,on whose performance will the interest of sport depend.

i starting this discussion because i am not sure whether aiff would be able afford both world class technical director as well as good coach....if they do so then that would be great...till then..

we already have good coach.. atleast for time being we have Colaco...

all we need is good technical director.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    technical director coz i dont thing wasting money on big coaches will be anything good coz our standards are very low now....first a batch of standard players should be available for a good coach to work with..

P.S: when i say our standard is low...i say in comparison with really good and top teams
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    A good Technical Director is the need of the hour. As Nagendra said we have Colaco.