Upcoming Talents

Comments

• With all these discussions and various things we discussed in the past, I believe this forum is becoming more and more important each day. And this will only grow in the coming days. This is extremely healthy considering the vultures out there to suck Indian football dead.
    Let truth prevail..
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    The blog should... someone! I just don't like how it is always on forum posts we get these "big breaking insider news" yet people don't know cause it was never in an article. Newspapers meanwhile continue to go on as if nothing is happening.
  • alecsalecs Kerala663 Points
    I dont see much problem in it, its even better than someone studying MBBS in management seat. It is his money and if he can perform  better with european training then its good for both him and country else the all money is wasted.
    Some one had found a business opportunity in it, by targeting rich kids who has deep passion for the sports.- similar to all the entrance coaching institute around india.
    munna219777gaffertapeDeb_Bangoalkeepar
  • That needs careful monitoring i would say. Not all insider news can just be published as an article. We need to be careful about the implications of that. Also the language and style needs to be accurate. One wrong wording or phrasing can land us in trouble probably. So that needs to be thought over and edited properly. Just copy paste won't do.
    This is just my opinion though
    ArsenalFan700thebeautifulgameBrainFallINDIACarbon_14spartagoalkeeparkartik91footydiparchak
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    If anyone can write or compiled data
     I can publish

Have been caught in some issues in college hence come back home at  around 7:30 pm so have been a bit inactive in blog

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    Agree with @debarghya89 ;
    Must be very careful in publishing articles these days
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Why are they marketing their children? To get into some USA University by showing sports prowess as International Undergraduate Student or what?
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29635 Points
    Same problem everywhere in India...no passion for sports, academics or whatever field...only get a cushy job and 'settle' down somewhere in Europe or USA ('settle' being the keyword here)....then these same people will cry hoarse when the country fails to get a single gold medal in the Olympics....Pathetic!
    goalkeepar
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I mean, we did get one genuine guy in Gurpreet Singh Sandhu but he actually came through the I-League. Guys like Pandita etc. go to Spain after being nothing in India.
    munna219777sparta
  • RatulRatul Howrah1323 Points
    Deependra negi was india u17 captain. I hope he is genuine